King Mo just got ROBBED!

Mo didn't do shit!
Rampage predicted it perfectly, he tried to dry hump Rampage and ran the whole fight.

lay n stay w/no damage justice. violence wins fights!

King schmo had nothing for rampage he got his ass busted up and ran the whole fight.

I'll tell you one thing King Mo didnt rob, class

TOTAL BS! Mo should have won.

Ridiculous. What did he do with those takedowns? Nothing. If Mo really thought he won that fight, why did he keep asking his corner after the fight was over if he won? Stop the nonsense. It was a shit fight from start to finish, but Rampage was the more effective fighter, and did more damage.

King Mo did win the fight on points, but he was walling and stalling. Rampage brought the action and was more effective in damage. Hopefully this trend continues.

all mo did in round 3 was land that 1 takedown and held him there while rampage chases him around the rest of the round and stuffs takedowns.

Yeah jr probably right but im glad page won they should do a rematch and then that person fights newton

People need to quit crying robbery every fight.

This is karma for the Mousasi fight.

That fight was not even close. Neither was the Machida fight. Mousasi fans need to stop. I mean shit, he lost to Machida 50-45 and Mo 49-45. They weren't even competitive, let alone close.

Mo's style is a disease that must be eradicated. I support the bs decision.

Um, I don't know, what, 10 takedowns? Not Mo's fault Rampage didn't get up. Mo took him down and held him down, repeatedly.

I watched the same fight you did, and I saw Rampage get up repeatedly. Maybe you missed those parts. Mo did not hold him down very successfully.

even if he was robbed (I don't think he was) does anyone feel bad for him. it was a pathetic performance

King Mo did win the fight on points, but he was walling and stalling. Rampage brought the action and was more effective in damage. Hopefully this trend continues.

No. He lost the fight on points. Or did you not hear the decision? You've been blinded by inept judging for so long that you are now scoring fights like most of these shit ass judges out there. Ineffective takedowns shouldn't count, and the judges finally got it right tonight.

I'm not Rampage fan, so I have no horse in this race, but a fact is a fact. Rampage won the fight off of aggression, damage, significant strikes, and trying to finish the fight.

Back