King Mo "he knows he lost on Rampage day"

Haha his excuses are the worst ive heard since tito lost to forrest for the third time.

boring fight from a boring fighter. but what he said is true, he clearly won the fight.

Lmao at his slipping excuses. He musta slipped on a banana peel the first time he fought Newton. He should be a little more humble. I never understood guys like him crying after a fight where they did everything to avoid any real fighting and lose a decision. It's like Guida after his embarrassing performance against Maynard. What exactly are they saying? "Yea, he was the only one throwing any real strikes in there, sure I didn't come anywhere near hurting him, but I restrained him enough to score enough points! I should have won!" It's silly.

boring fight from a boring fighter. but what he said is true, he clearly won the fight.

How so.....

He did basically no damage at all for the whole fight, his only moments of winning were trying to hold onto Rampage on the ground

If that is winning a fight to you really glad you aren't a judge

Actually, he didn't win. And we should be glad that the tide is turning, and that judges are starting to favor damage over control. Makes for more entertaining fights.

Has Mo even looked in the mirror yet?

How so.....

He did basically no damage at all for the whole fight, his only moments of winning were trying to hold onto Rampage on the ground

If that is winning a fight to you really glad you aren't a judge

he clearly won the fight using the unified rules to judge...am i upset he got hosed by the incompetent judges HELL NO. but he won rounds 1 and 3.

Actually, he didn't win. And we should be glad that the tide is turning, and that judges are starting to favor damage over control. Makes for more entertaining fights.

as i said above i don't care he got hosed, and maybe this is the time for the Athletic Commission to change the rules.

BUT, judging under the current criteria he clearly won rounds 1 and 3.

Lol'd at 'our camera man Kasey scored it a 29-28', I'm sure that made Mo feel better.

“You wanted to wrestle. You wanted to hump. Look at your face. I think the last round was really close, but look at your face. You didn’t beat nothing.” Rampage

Lmao at his slipping excuses. He musta slipped on a banana peel the first time he fought Newton. He should be a little more humble. I never understood guys like him crying after a fight where they did everything to avoid any real fighting and lose a decision. It's like Guida after his embarrassing performance against Maynard. What exactly are they saying? "Yea, he was the only one throwing any real strikes in there, sure I didn't come anywhere near hurting him, but I restrained him enough to score enough points! I should have won!" It's silly.

This. Well said sir.

Yup. Holding is not fighting.

Under the current rules I had him winning 1 and 3. Truthfully though I am a fan so I could be bias.

they might have judged it as stalling wich it was.

in bjj comp you get penalties for stalling, but in someones guard all you can do is pass, and they might be holding you down. In mma it should be worse because you can pass, punch or just standup and its pretty obvious if someone is LNP or not able to pass or punch because the guy on the bottom is very active with subs sweeps and strikes

dude calls himself king mo and had a girl carrying a parasol for him at the weigh-ins. of course he's gotta cry about shit now. that or feel stupid for all that shit.

Mo kept chirping on about - if you want to throw hands, go join Glory or box somewhere, THIS IS MMA...

Earth to Mo, if you want to hug people, go join green peace. How can you criticize someone for wanting to only throw hands when all you want to do is wrestle?? This is MMA right?

Mo wanted get out of there and steal a high profile victory on points. When Rampage was offering the rematch, Mo definitely wasn't jumping to accept it. Rampage knows that he can request five rounds and knock Mo out

Haha his excuses are the worst ive heard since tito lost to forrest for the third time.

Both fights that Forrest won we're kind of bullshit, I think he won the second fight but a judge gave him 30-27 and he spent a round on his back, the third fight Tito dropped him and other than the third Forrest had nothing for him. Forrest is overrated, yes he has some great wins. But still sooooo overrated

Back