King Mo Goes off on reporter during post fight Bellator 120 Interview

This PPV just keeps providing entertainment value.

Butthurt Mo might be one of the funniest people in MMA to listen to.

Is there any other version of Mo? There should be a rage comic drawing of Mo's face that we can substitute for the term "butthurt" wherever it's used

Apparently we have a thread full of seasoned reporters in here. Feel free to post all the interviews have done. Kid did just fine given the circumstances. Guarantee the keyboard warriors in this thread would have shit their pants as soon as Mo got pissed off. This guy kept his composure and even got Mo to settle down.

it is a lot easier to point out mistakes than to actually perform a good interview. rarely do you have a chance to prepare at these events, so you usually have to shoot from the hip. and as the person who has probably interviewed mo more than anyone in the world, i can say he is probably one of the most difficult people to interview. the only thing harder than him are those who gave short, boring answers. but yea, it is waaay harder than it looks. i know i still suck, but am improving as i go along.

and i will be interviewing mo tomorrow, so you guys can tell me how much i suck after that

it is a lot easier to point out mistakes than to actually perform a good interview. rarely do you have a chance to prepare at these events, so you usually have to shoot from the hip. and as the person who has probably interviewed mo more than anyone in the world, i can say he is probably one of the most difficult people to interview. the only thing harder than him are those who gave short, boring answers. but yea, it is waaay harder than it looks. i know i still suck, but am improving as i go along.

and i will be interviewing mo tomorrow, so you guys can tell me how much i suck after that

Nah, you're cool and so is the kid in the video. Mo is the problem here (I confess, I was surprised to see you admit it)

Going off on the reporter? WTF Mo was just telling it like it is.

Sensationalist bullshit headline.
Please don't strive to be Bleacher report.

I think King Mo is a sore loser , an shit .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back