Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by chicagocombat, May 20, 2014.
Looks more like a teenager pretending to be a reporter than a real reporter. Kid should have turned off the acting and kept it real when Mo asked him to be real imo
Kid looks like a typical Sherdogger who says that Ronda would beat Mayweather.
Truth. The WW section has some good posters though but the heavies is literally an army of kid "experts" just like that lol
why does the 'reporter' keep touching Mo
i didn't see anyone go off on anyone...
haha, i noticed that too. i think he was trying to calm him down, cause mo was not having it. mo didn't really go off, but he would have if the reporter didn't ease off.
Thats how King Mo talks to everyone
This PPV just keeps providing entertainment value.
Butthurt Mo might be one of the funniest people in MMA to listen to.
Reporter is a little butthead, asking the same shit over and over.
Nah, its crying Mo.
After 'Page informed him he took is spot and that he was next, Mo started crying and said something along the lines of "how can he say that? or "He has no right to talk about me." or something like that
The reporter looked very uncomfortable and frightened. See him constantly gulping every time Mo started getting excited?
What was the walkout music that he was pissed about?
where's his crown?
Ts if thats you or your pal interviewing mo in the video then here is some friendly advice:
1) be yourself a little more. Dont be an actor and try pretend to be a reporter but just ask him questions as though youre trying to have a natural conversation thats centered around you getting his thoughts on things, information etc.
2) dont be the 50th guy to ask him the same question that hes answered 49 times before. Ask something different yet relevant. Be creative about this and prepare in advance.
3) when he asked you to be real, you should have told him straight up that he won and got into when bjorn started dickriding etc. You had an epic interview waiting to happen and you blew it.
4) change your look. Dress up in a mustard stained tracksuit and grow a moustache or something because you look young, too young. Part of this is to seperate yourself from everyone else and be a little different.
5) If you became a hardcore bellator shill you.could probbly get special access to their fighters etc. And make a name for yourself reall quick.
I work in video and get to be behind the camera instead in front of it. They're called 'the talent' for a reason. Being in front of a camera with or without a script is one of the trickiest things to get right...especially when you have a pissed off fighter who just lost in your face cussing. The kid did just fine...IMO.
Ugh...I hate when they overdo the "reporter voice"
It's one thing for someone like Larry King to speak with a particular swagger and cadence, but this is some kid in a t-shirt filming a YouTube video-- drop the schtick.
From what I heard he wanted "What up" by Young Ready, and Bellator played "Up" by Young Jeezy. Kind of an honest mistake , but then again, I'd be pissed too probably.
Apparently we have a thread full of seasoned reporters in here. Feel free to post all the interviews have done. Kid did just fine given the circumstances. Guarantee the keyboard warriors in this thread would have shit their pants as soon as Mo got pissed off. This guy kept his composure and even got Mo to settle down.
yep, he kept it going despite Mo's unwelcoming reaction at first. major props if it was one of his first interviews.
I've been in professional plays and tried a few videos for tv.... not easy at all.
Separate names with a comma.