King Mo explains why he’ll never fight Chael Sonnen

Why is anyone surprised that Chael is a nice guy? Because he's "politically incorrect"?

So are most decent people. Political correctness exists because snakes in the grass like to play victim. People who say just whatever they want are usually solid.

Yup, Chael has long had a reputation for being generous and helpful. He's also humble about the things he does because he doesn't want to embarrass people just because they needed some help. You just can't take anything he does say seriously. He's also a professional troll. Gotta love him.

Aw that's sweet... Almost makes you forget about all the steroids and other PEDs he injected into his ass to punch his opponents in the head. :rolleyes:

take his opponents down and ONCE IN A WHILE punch them in the head.

still pretty solid behavior in my opinion.

Aw that's sweet... Almost makes you forget about all the steroids and other PEDs he injected into his ass to punch his opponents in the head. :rolleyes:

Who do you think Chael has fought that wasn't also on PEDs?

As a Wand and Shogun fan I hate Chael. But as a man, I hespect him and want to like him.

I'm torn.

Granted Chael lacked stopping power but you cant say he laid on people. Chael never took his foot off the gas in his fights. He was always trying to pass, wrestling, and throwing punches. May boy have always been super exciting but he never stopped moving.

Wow...great story.

Also of note is that this is one of the few King Mo interviews/stories/etc. where he didn't say "dick rider." I was expecting it at some point...but was very surprised at its omission.

Chael the merciful

this was done realy really fast cause I got to go.

edit:updated. the attachment is no longer valid.

Xq9nraw.jpg

Attachments

• chael-merciful.jpg
    chael-merciful.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Granted Chael lacked stopping power but you cant say he laid on people. Chael never took his foot off the gas in his fights. He was always trying to pass, wrestling, and throwing punches. May boy have always been super exciting but he never stopped moving.

I meant to cast no shadow on his style. His has always been a grappling first approach. I call no foul.

What about chael being a real estate fraud? Good guy?

Chael Bless...he's cleaning out the division without any need to hurt lesser men.
chael-sonnen-biggest-arm.jpg

Just like Anderson
Well, Andersons wife did make Chael a steak so i guess Anderson is a good guy indirectly. But we all know make him a steak is code for giving Chael some pooty tang. And Andersons limp dick pills kinda confirms it.

Good guy chael. He's always seemed like a great guy behind the scenes. He was a great coach on tuf, as well.
One of the best coaches I've ever seen on TUF. He seemed to genuinely care. I already respected the dude but that raised the bar. I'll never forget his speech about people saying failure isn't an option.
175368ae431043a89bd4a450115b9b72.jpg

Yeah, let's not get crazy, Chael wasn't knocking people dead, or anything. He doled out his fair share of beatings, but he wasn't rearranging faces.

Back