King Mo explains why he’ll never fight Chael Sonnen

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
“When I was sick, he hit me up out of the blue and was like, ‘If you’re hurting for money or anything, if you need help, I got you. I’ve got money put aside. I can give you money to pay your bills,’” Lawal said. … “I didn’t need it, but I was like, ‘Thanks, bro.’ The fact that he reached out to me like that was shocking. Me and Chael are cool, but just for him to put himself out there to help me, not many people would actually help people.”

“People help people, but when they do it’s like a feel-good story,” Lawal said. “Chael came out of the blue. And you know what the funny thing is? When it was all said and done, no one knew but me. And I put it out there, like ‘Chael did this for me.’ … He never said nothing. Still to this day, he don’t bring it up; I bring it up.”

“Chael is a solid dude and I hope he beats the f*ck out of Tito Ortiz,” Lawal said.

Chael dah GOAT bless

Good guy chael. He's always seemed like a great guy behind the scenes. He was a great coach on tuf, as well.

Aw that's sweet... Almost makes you forget about all the steroids and other PEDs he injected into his ass to punch his opponents in the head. :rolleyes:

It is always funny to realise that Chael Sonnen is actually one of the most respectful fighters in the game. He sure did talk some mad shit about pretty much everyone, but unlike many others who just wear pyjamas and repeat gibberish about hespect, he's always been genuinely a solid, good guy. Also one hell of a coach, probably the best to ever appear on that awful TV show called The Ultimate Fighter.

And I'm with you, King Mo, I hope he beats the fuck out of Tito Ortiz too.

Chael bless.

Aw that's sweet... Almost makes you forget about all the steroids and other PEDs he injected into his ass to punch his opponents in the head. :rolleyes:

Basically clean.

hi-res-689aa34caf0699e8c77ad187633e5240_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
Aw that's sweet... Almost makes you forget about all the PEDs he injected into his ass to punch his opponents in the head. :rolleyes:

They're all on roids you mug

As Chael said, it's modern medicine.

Years ago there was a wrestler from Michigan (Andy Hrovat) who went over to Russia to train for over 9 months in prep for the 2012 Olympic trials. Chael had emailed him and paid for his time in Russia and they didn't even each other.

Outside of the bad guy act; Chael is a genuine good guy.

Years ago there was a wrestler from Michigan (Andy Hrovat) who went over to Russia to train for over 9 months in prep for the 2012 Olympic trials. Chael had emailed him and paid for his time in Russia and they didn't even each other.

Outside of the bad guy act; Chael is a genuine good guy.

I remember that
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/1...estler-live-in-russia-olympics-ossetia-hrovat

Like a month and a half before I was leaving, Chael Sonnen after his first fight with Anderson Silva...I thought it was a joke, I thought the Paulson brothers were messing with me, cause we were watching the fight, and I've wrestled so many people in the UFC, you know, like Sonnen, Munoz, Jon Fitch, Mo Lawal, I've wrestled Cormier, Aaron Simpson. I've wrestled so many of these guys. So yeah, I've wrestled [Sonnen] once, it was at University Nationals, it was my freshman year in college, I didn't even think he'd remember it...

So after the fight, I get an email from him saying 'Hey, I want to send you some money, it's going to be in an envelope that looks like junk mail, because it was from his bank, his bank just cut a check and sent it and they send them in unmarked envelopes so people don't steal the mail.

He sent me three or four thousand dollars, and for me every thousand dollars was a month's pay. Room and board were a thousand dollars a month.

I knew Chael was racist...

Strong username to post ratio.

Back