King Mo: "Bjorn dickrider, cut me if you don't like me"

Lol, I really should.

Got any clever nicknames you can think of off the top of your head? Anyone else feel free to send some nicknames my way....

Queen "lay for pay" Mo :icon_lol:

I hope they take him up on the offer and cut him. He's gotta be one of the least likeable people in MMA. He's constantly whining about something, and acts like a bad ass right before and after a fight, but seldom during it. That was a shameful display. He was running away and just holding Rampage against the fence or on the ground. And people are complaining he didn't get a victory for that?!?! Give me a break. Then when a guy does that and wins you'll gripe he got rewarded for it. Some of y'all are duplicitous.

heres the thing

If 1 guy wrestefucks the other guy and their opponent does even less than he should lose regardless because hes losing 4 minutes of the round by doing less than the staller.

example Miesha tate won the fight against liz because while she got wrestlefucked she still did more in the round from the bottom with strikes and sub attempts; What exactly did rampage do to win round 3? got layed on for 3.5 minutes and land 2 punches?

no he actually stopped talking about rampage and called Bjorn a dickrider, insinuating that bjorn was riding rampages dick

Did he? I remember some awkward pause, he was kinda rambling. I didn't catch that. I don't know if that's what he meant to say if he did say that, I thought he was just saying "cut me" or whatever just cuz he's not not gonna kiss his ass like Page supposedly does.

You're really biased. I don't know if anyone should try and bother reasoning with you, because you're not reasonable. The fights themselves were better than for most major MMA organization's events.

You're not even admitting Chandler-Brooks was good. That's a joke.

the first 2 rounds were terrible, then Brooks came into the fight. Brooks deserves credit, chandler looked like shit imo

also in what way am I biased may I ask? because I didnt like this ppv?

Man you are super fanboy aren't ya for UFC

I enjoyed tonights Bellator, more entertaining than any past UFC events this year

Then you've missed several UFC events this year.

This was painful to watch lol.

EDIT: And I'm not lol'ing because I'm happy it was a flop.

Last edited:

I enjoyed tonights Bellator, more entertaining than any past UFC events this year

L-O-fucking-L, good one dude.

They lost their big lightweight title trilogy fight with Eddie and Chandler, their MW champ called out a 40 year old with a broken neck just to get choked out in half a round, and the main event that they wanted everyone to pay for was an absolute shitter because Mo came to cuddle. Bellator loses, brah.

Just think if Alvarez had fought and then lost a close decision, the same night as Mo did. This shit would be a witch hunt right now, would have killed all legitimacy Bellator had.

lol that was a classic by Mo

Are you fucking kidding me? UFC had a better card LAST FUCKING WEEKEND. And the weekend before that. Chandler vs Brooks was fun. But watching Tito wreck a blown up welterweight? Really? And watching Rampage throw wild hooks inbetween Mo humping him?

Yeah. Awesome.

What an awful night for Bellator. I am usually a big fan of their promotion, but tonight was pathetic.

On a side note, what was King Mo so pissed at Bjorn for exactly? Was he insinuating a fix?

Stone Cold King Mo

strikeforce4_65_zpsc9af7a2c.jpg

If you think Bjorn's a dickrider and should cut me, give me a "hell yeah!"

Mo dont belong in the ufc.

Back