King Mo: "Bjorn dickrider, cut me if you don't like me"

Yeah, King Mo was robbed....he played by the system and won the system. If the system needs to be changed, change the system, but takedowns are big in MMA.

takedowns are big in MMA only for uneducated fucks that don't know how to score a fight, keyword: FIGHT. This is not a fuckin' hugfest or dry humping competition.

I'm glad all 3 judges felt the same way and scored it 29-28 on all 3 scorecards.

Did Bjorn say anything other then he thought Rampage won?

takedowns are big in MMA only for uneducated fucks that don't know how to score a fight, keyword: FIGHT. This is not a fuckin' hugfest or dry humping competition.

I'm glad all 3 judges felt the same way and scored it 29-28 on all 3 scorecards.

100% agree

you should find a place for Mo in your sig :icon_chee

I thought Mo was going to get the decision but I am glad Rampage did. Rampage did all of the damage and was trying to finish. Mo was avoiding the fight and just getting takedowns he did nothing with. Modern MMA fans think that is winning but fights were never scored like that back in Japan. Glad the judges did a good job tonight.

I thought Rampage deserved the decision and I was shocked yet happy he got the decision.

If that fight happened a couple of years ago, Mo would have won because it seemed like even one take-down per round would win the entire fight. Now, I've noticed judges are expecting fighters to actually do something when they take a fighter down.

Hugging and Holding shouldn't win fights and it seems like recently judges aren't scoring fights for fighters that hug and hold anymore.

The fight was hardly a "robbery."

Yeah, Mo went off on his boss. Idk why the fuck he walks around with a crown when he fights the way he does. I gave Mo round one Rampage round two and rampage round three. Mo needs to look at rampage, then in the mirror. He will then realize that he lost the fight.

He called Rampage a Bjorn Dickrider, which is slang for a kiss-ass. He was talking about Rampage being a Bjorn kiss-ass in other words.

Yeah, King Mo was robbed....he played by the system and won the system. If the system needs to be changed, change the system, but takedowns are big in MMA.

Based on the system currently in place, Rampage won that fight 29-28.

Had Mo landed more than one takedown in the third or had been successful in keeping Rampage down, he would have won. Had he outstruck Rampage or even just been aggressive on the feet, he would have won. He had no offense in the third outside of takedowns and he did not get the fight to the ground often enough or keep it there long enough.

100% agree

you should find a place for Mo in your sig :icon_chee

Lol, I really should.

Got any clever nicknames you can think of off the top of your head? Anyone else feel free to send some nicknames my way....

"Who wants to see King Mo get knocked out!?" Everybody cheers. Lol that was great

He called Rampage a Bjorn Dickrider, which is slang for a kiss-ass. He was talking about Rampage being a Bjorn kiss-ass in other words.

no he actually stopped talking about rampage and called Bjorn a dickrider, insinuating that bjorn was riding rampages dick

funniest shit I think Ive ever seen in MMA.

I'm sure the UFC would jump at the chance to have Mo hugging someone in the cage for 3 rounds.

I think you are confused....

Can't wait to see Mo's next fight. They could work a Bjorn vs Mo power struggle angle. Interview is the best part. Next promo the only MMA fighter to call out their boss on live PPV.

Yeah I don't see him getting to the UFC with fighting like that

you must be mental, almost every UFC card this year has been better than that ppv

You're really biased. I don't know if anyone should try and bother reasoning with you, because you're not reasonable. The fights themselves were better than for most major MMA organization's events.

You're not even admitting Chandler-Brooks was good. That's a joke.

People can say what they want about the production. That criticism is valid, and may have outweighed the fights, but they were in point of fact good.

Back