King Mo: "Bjorn dickrider, cut me if you don't like me"

King Mo is the GOD. Cut him Bjorn so he can go to the UFC.

You're never gonna see anybody calling Dana a dick rider after a loss in the cage LOL

Fun evening

I thought Mo was going to get the decision but I am glad Rampage did. Rampage did all of the damage and was trying to finish. Mo was avoiding the fight and just getting takedowns he did nothing with. Modern MMA fans think that is winning but fights were never scored like that back in Japan. Glad the judges did a good job tonight.

Man you are super fanboy aren't ya for UFC

I enjoyed tonights Bellator, more entertaining than any past UFC events this year

If you enjoyed the marathon then power to you. Their mW champ got wrecked , their rematch of the century got detrailed, and page vs mo couldn't have gone worse

I want to hear someone call Dana a dickrider after losing

Hahahaha this couldn't have gone worse for bellator

I actually think the whole Lawal vs. Bjorn thing is manufactured on purpose. He would have said something similar about Bjorn had he won. To me the whole pro wrestling manufactured drama approach seemed pretty obviously transparent.

Mo must've never watched Tropic Thunder, because he went full retard. Never go full retard!

thats exactly what i thought, mo went full retard. he even told bjorn to cut him if he didnt like it damn that was the best post fight interview ive ever seen. i am now a king mo fan for life, nothing against bjorn but that was fuckin hilarious!

I hope they take him up on the offer and cut him. He's gotta be one of the least likeable people in MMA. He's constantly whining about something, and acts like a bad ass right before and after a fight, but seldom during it. That was a shameful display. He was running away and just holding Rampage against the fence or on the ground. And people are complaining he didn't get a victory for that?!?! Give me a break. Then when a guy does that and wins you'll gripe he got rewarded for it. Some of y'all are duplicitous.

I hope they cut him and he goes to the UFC, that was some bullshit.

How would that help, the athletic commission picks the judges right? And the ufc has terrible decisions on virtually every card. I'm glad they scored for damage and trying to finish over dry humping and literally running away.

Yeah, King Mo was robbed....he played by the system and won the system. If the system needs to be changed, change the system, but takedowns are big in MMA.

thats exactly what i thought, mo went full retard. he even told bjorn to cut him if he didnt like it damn that was the best post fight interview ive ever seen. i am now a king mo fan for life, nothing against bjorn but that was fuckin hilarious!

Stone Cold King Mo

Mo is entertaining on the mic but boring AF in the cage.

King Mo avoided the fight, glad they judged it for Rampage. Tired of point fighters.

Back