Media King is ready to dominate 2019

Badr Hari

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Verhoeven better stick to his acting career because king is back

and motivated

and ready to kick some ass in 2019

Im sure you would hope Rico sticks to acting.

Badr hasn't been at the top in over 5 years. Let's see results and less talking.

JBS would handle Badr...

fought 3 times in the last 4 years, if he shows up a performance like against rico he could do well, but i think its very unlikely to see him beating verhoeven or maybe Ben Saddik

Hari is already 34

I also think Saddik beats Hari at this point.

What action will the king take after gassing this time?

Does anyone know if Badr does anything else aside fighting like acting or advertising?

Considering his personality and legal issues you'd think not, but in today's world you never know.

If not, then no wonder why he wants to make a come back every couple of years when money's run dry.

This "king" (of thugs) jumping out of the ring to stomp on someone in the audience is more likely than him winning.

Does anyone know if Badr does anything else aside fighting like acting or advertising?

Considering his personality and legal issues you'd think not, but in today's world you never know.

If not, then no wonder why he wants to make a come back every couple of years when money's run dry.

Considering the company he is known to hang out with, I'm sure he has, ah, diverse sources of income.

Badr was the biggest UNFULFILLED potential in kickboxing.
One of the best fights I ever saw, for beautiful technique was him against Bonjasky (the first fight I believe).
But when a fighter cannot control his mind, then he is not a fighter, he is just somebody who fights.

I would have loved to see so much and yet it never happened.

I did love his performane against Gerges. Gerges looked fired up for the encounter too but nothing means ANYTHING until he fights Rico again.

@BigBadKraken

Thanks for reminding me the first Bonjasky fight. Kickboxing doesn't get any better than that. Badr was celebrating his 23rd birthday only at that day. He wasn't still fully polished at the time and gave Remy who was in his prime one hell of a close fight.

But I wouldn't say Badr is UNFULFILLED. He has had a tremendeous career. More than 40 wins against elite opposition. That is a rare impressive resume. He doesn't have a WGP title but how can he win one when FEG K-1 collapsed after 2010. At that time It's Showtime took the role of the biggest promotion and Badr won the title there so I guess that should count for something as it was the only big thing back then.

Last edited:
Badr won the It's Showtime title against Semmy and then went on to lose to Semmy that same year in the K-1 WGP. He had plenty of opportunities to win the WGP and came up short. You can't be in discussion as the greatest quarterback in the NFL without winning the Superbowl...

@BigBadKraken

Thanks for reminding me the first Bonjasky fight. Kickboxing doesn't get any better than that. Badr was celebrating his 23rd birthday only at that day. He wasn't still fully polished at the time and gave Remy who was in his prime one hell of a close fight.

But I wouldn't say Badr is UNFULFILLED. He has had a tremendeous career. More than 40 wins against elite opposition. That is a rare impressive resume. He doesn't have a WGP title but how can he win one when FEG K-1 collapsed after 2010. At that time It's Showtime took the role of the biggest promotion and Badr won the title there so I guess that should count for something as it was the only big thing back then.

Dont try to use logic when its about Badr Hari. They will come with all excuses to bring him down lol.

Dont try to use logic when its about Badr Hari. They will come with all excuses to bring him down lol.
How is claiming he didn't win a WGP because it ended in 2010 logical? He tried and failed 4 times under FEG and even failed at the one EMCOM put on that an old Mirco CroCop won...

I hear hear he is fighting in march. Who trains at the hemmers gym? Saddik or benji? One of those 2

Back