News King Con to receive record fight purse upon return, Red Panty Night for Cowboy regardless.

Yep that is exactly what I was referring to. Thank you.

Sucks for the FIGHTERS for sure. No sponsors in the octagon, can't really bank on PPV points, and can't count on bonuses.

Match that up with a show and win pay structure and the FIGHTERS are really getting screwed.
The win bonus structure DEFINITELY needs to go. Dana is constantly bitching about guys fighting safe, yet half of their purse is dependent on them winning. I’ve noticed a lot of the top guys are no longer fighting on those contracts.

Those totals are before any sponsorship money, PPV Points( if those still exist ), and other revenues like having your Liquor Promoted on prime time. Conor's bag will be much larger than 5 million.

Cerrone is now set.. conor was set.. official money is bullshit..

$3mil for the khabib fight seems really low for what the fight generated. Even if that's just his base pay, that's still low asf.

UFC is screwing him out of potential millions.

Ruiz got more in the Joshua rematch than Conor and Cowboy combined then and Ruiz was the b-side by a very long way.
MMA still has a very long way to go.

Gee if only 99.9999 percent of the other ufc fighters got paid decently now

What kind of sad person starts a thread cumming his pants over how much money another man is making.

just a reminder of how greedy and selfish Conor is: he insisted that nobody else be on the card that he'd have to share PPV points with, so the reason this card is shit overall is because of Conor. Also it's probably the reason there were no fight cards the last few weeks, UFC figures they can improve the buyrate of 246 by starving the fans of fights until that night.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...ive-record-fight-purse-on-his-octagon-return/

- Conor : 5 millions dollars
- Cerrone : 2 millions dollars

3 Interesting points in my opinion :

- if those numbers are true, and the UFC 242 numbers are true, then khabib would have get a higher FLAT salary ( no ppv point ), probably the first fighter to be more paid than conor in a long time. But again, only if those numbers are true ...

- Cerrone got paid a lot compared to other conor's former opponents, in comparison alvarez got paid 500 k. Interesting ...

- Neither conor and cowboy are champions, will they still receive PPV points ?

EDIT : this is the FLAT salary, no ppv points ...

Last edited:
good for cowboy .would also lose a 1000 times for that kind of money hahah

good for cowboy .would also lose a 1000 times for that kind of money hahah
that's nothing compare to what those fighters should ve get. 2 millions dollars is criminal for a fight that will generate 100 of millions ...

I'd like to know the full number Conor gets with PPV and bonus etc.

Good to see that Cerrone will make a few million with sponsors etc... If anyone deserves it, it is him. He should retire. He has aged 10 years in the past 2.

Good to see that Cerrone will make a few million with sponsors etc... If anyone deserves it, it is him. He should retire. He has aged 10 years in the past 2.
I agree

Back