Media King Colby gives his prediction on the RDA vs Edwards fight.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Picks "Ralphie Dos Nachos" to win , He also compliments him and labels RDA as a great fighter.
War Colby, War RDA
970691724.jpg.0.jpg

So humble. Colby beats both on the same night.

I personally have Edwards.

Man I dont think Ive ever seen Colby pick a fight wrong.

Dear Colby,

If RDA is such a great fighter you should have fought him instead of trying to kill the audience via boredom.

Thanks, hope to see you fighting... never.

(I don't recall that fight thoroughtly, but from what I recall it was a dreadful display of wns.)

Dear Colby,

If RDA is such a great fighter you should have fought him instead of trying to kill the audience via boredom.

(I don't recall that fight thoroughtly, but from what I recall it was a dreadful display of wns.)

Dear you

Colby destroyed rda

Dear you

Colby destroyed rda

Masvidal destroyed askren, conor destroyed alvarez, khabib destroyed michael johnson etc..

I agree colby won the fight, no doubt but destroyed is probably not the word..

Dear Colby,

What are you talking about? King Colby melted that filthy animal and sent him back to his Nicaraguan fruit stand. #maga

What are you talking about? King Colby melted that filthy animal and sent him back to his Nicaraguan fruit stand. #maga
Hope he did, I all can recall of that was being bored from start, possibly I went away to do other stuff (i.e. smoke) when something happened..

Edwards sleeps Colby if they ever fight. He better pray RDA wins.

Dear Colby,

Suggesting that fight was boring just confirms you as a casual.

Colby has been in many exciting fights btw the thing is we just remember any of them :)

That RDA vs Colby fight was a lot closer than it was given credit for. RDA won 2 of those rounds. He's a beast and is gonna saw through Edwards

Back