Media King Colby food truck diaries is here! (video with cliffs)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Enjoy

Cliffs:
- Its the entertainment business. You need to create yourself as a character. People arent paying to see who are going to be "ill fight anybody". Thats just boring.
- Learned a lot from chael. Being able to get into peoples head. And his opponents fight emotional
- The trump family support gives him energy and he feels like he can do anything because hes got them behind him
- Doesnt feel any pressure from the haters. He enjoys and takes energy from the cheeto finger basement incels and fake journalist who dont even have a degree
- They get their feelings involved while he doesnt let his emotions mix with what hes doing
- This is the ultimate fighting champion, not the ultimate feelings championships
- No time for minding the haters. Too many ladies to impress and doing great things to honor the trumps name
- While other athletes from the NBA, NFL and NHL are shitting on the trumps he is there to support them
- Not here to make friends. Here to make money.
- Journalists are letting their political opinions get in the way of writting their articles about him and thats unprofessional
- Lost a lot of friends and sponsors because of his gimmick. These people cheat on their taxes and their wifes but wanna tell him how to run his business and how to conduct himself
- Has an open invitation at Mar a Lago and will be going to the white house again soon
- Meisha Tate made her career out of talking shit to ronda, but gives him shit for being controversial
- People cant call his win over Lawler a fluke. He completely dominated him from start to finish. No flash KO or controversial finish
- Kamaru Usman's win over Woodley is overhyped. Woodley isnt the same guy he was 5 years ago. Dude is on TMZ, doing rap albums, completely past his prime. Its a different Tyron.... he's cashed out.
- Before that he got his sloppy seconds. With Maia and Ralphie Dos Nachos, which he beat more convincingly. These guys were left for dead.
- Marty Fake News Man was in a wheelchair after the woodley fight being pushed around by Ali Abdelasleeze.
- Now hes nowhere to be found now. Faking a hernia. Taking his time with the belt. When will he sign the contract?
- UFC wants them to fight November 2nd on MSG. Will he accept it or duck?

TyQOSzb.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't realize this was a Schaub thing.

giphy.gif

I bet Colby eats some American food... pizza, mozzarella cheese sticks and washes it down with a Heineken. :)

"Have you ever met a Hater who's doin better than you?"

Rofl

Fucking facts

Sherdog dumpstered in one line

It's rare you have Colby with someone else and for him to not be the biggest dickhead in the room.

Shauchb and Colby? Would rather have my dick eaten by a school of gonorrhea infected pirahnas.

The worst schtick and worst comedian in the same video?

giphy.gif

Schaub looking more like a fat Freddy Mercury everyday.
Also somehow gayer.

Last edited:
Jeez, Colby needs to realize he's allowing his gimmick to be killed off by acknowledging it. YOU DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR FUCKING GIMMICK!!! Chael never acknowledged he was playing a character until he was out of the UFC. When people asked him if he was playing a character he'd launch into a tirade and then change the subject. Chael was a pro.

Stupid Colby just sits there for 30 minutes talking about how he's doing a gimmick and playing a character to make money, and just sits there grinning while Schaub is comparing him to Hulk Hogan. Yeesh.

Colby has his moments but he's just not cut out to play a character. He's not "all in" like Chael and Conor were. The point of Colby's gimmick is to make people mad so they get emotionally invested, and then dummy sits there saying "why are you guys mad at me I'm just playing a character." Stupid!

Didn't realize this was a Schaub thing.

giphy.gif
Tbh food truck diaries is probably the best content he’s ever put out besides the old fighter and the kid episodes when he wasn’t talking about work ethic and shitting on Callen.

I’m not a fan of his “standup” or any of his other shit he spews out. It is nice to see a guy come out the UFC young and have financial success. He also never backed down from calling the UFC on its shit and even got fired from Fox for sticking to his guns.

It’s just meta to shit on Brendan. Who cares that he rode on Rogan’s coattail. Getting ahead in life is about who you know or who you blow.

The point of Colby's gimmick is to make people mad so they get emotionally invested, and then dummy sits there saying "why are you guys mad at me I'm just playing a character." Stupid!
but lets be real, if he wasn't playing a character, he'd be a straight bread white boy wrestleboxer who you would all call boring. if colby didn't have his gimmick, there wouldn't even be this thread. or your post. which is the whole point. we talk about him a lot more than we talk about usman. but that's because he gives us something to talk about.

The two chicks are some of the best he's shown off. Around 8:00 minutes the yellow shorts is checking out Schaub

God I like Colby, but that was perhaps the cringiest video I've ever seen in my life.

Back