Kimbo vs Dan henderson, who wins?

Stop laughing, Dana. Kimbo would wreck any one of your mediocre HWs standing.

hqdefault.jpg
i'll just leave this here

hqdefault.jpg
i'll just leave this here

This happened FIVE YEARS AGO. Since then, Kimbo has dedicated himself full time to training boxing and is undefeated as a pro boxer, something NONE of Danas golden boys can say. Five years is a long time to be developing your game. Kimbo wouldn't lose like that again because no one in UFC can touch him on the feet.

This happened FIVE YEARS AGO. Since then, Kimbo has dedicated himself full time to training boxing and is undefeated as a pro boxer, something NONE of Danas golden boys can say. Five years is a long time to be developing your game. Kimbo wouldn't lose like that again because no one in UFC can touch him on the feet.

i remember when he was completely dedicated to stand up fighting and i do believe he lost to

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sean-Gannon-11962

Kimbo is a top boxer in the HW division? What the fuck bizarro world nonsense am I reading? How old are you boxandjitz?

Troll detected.

Hahahaha, bro. Whatever medication you are on, maybe you should get a second opinion and lessen the dose.

After 2600 post within 9 months you decide to troll us now?

Dan henderson could either ko kimbo on the feet or he could take him down and beat a hole into his head. Id say dan by ko early

Hey Box and Jizz,

What drug are you on? I want some too!
Dan would hurt your boy bad, real bad.

I have followed Kimbo even before his fight with Gannon and he is all hype. Nowadays he is a decent boxer with no ground game and Dan would take him down and gnp him into oblivion.

Hendo would leave UFC to go fight in a lesser organisation. I think after Mousasi outboxes him he retires and gets put into the UFC HOF. I think UFC will take care of him, give him some comentating jobs like Stann gets.

If this fight ever happened Hendo wins in the 1st.

Chin > Hendo
KO Power > Hendo
Wrestling > Hendo
Talent > Hendo

Back