Kimbo vs Dan henderson, who wins?

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
it could honestly probably happen too considering Hendo will likely lose and likely be cut next fight. So who you taking? They're probably pretty evenly matched at this point in their careers. I'd still go hendo in a sloppy bangfest

Last edited:
it could honestly probably happen too considering Hendo is gonna lose and likely be cut next fight. So who you taking? They're probably pretty evenly matched at this point in their careers. I'd still go hendo in a sloppy bangfest

What's a sloppy bangfest?
think I saw some of that weird stuff on the internet the other night at 3am

two dudes swinging for the fences hoping something connects and not being very technical at all, but I know you're just being eristic. Cause you know what I meant.

how is it in anyway fighter bashing? They're both around the same age, both bodies have serious wear and tear, both like to stand and bang. It's probably a pretty spot on prediction if the fight were ever to happen. And I highly doubt Hendo beats Mousasi

how is it in anyway fighter bashing? They're both around the same age, both bodies have serious wear and tear, both like to stand and bang. It's probably a pretty spot on prediction if the fight were ever to happen. And I highly doubt Hendo beats Mousasi

sloppy bang fest? sounds super similar to the uhhhm adult video series aaron brink started that combined MMA with A different kind of banging

I think that Hendo can still punch a bit harder than Petruzzeli's one legged jab.

Wat_png_by_katysz_by_katysz-d6j542d.png

Kimbo would die if Hendo put the bomb on his chin

Hidden beneath the beard is a chin-o-glass. Hendo would shatter that shit in the first minute.

It's as if Sherdog completely forgot who Kimbo is and thinks of him as some kind of new prospect. Hendo would hurt Kimbo way more than any one legged jab.

Dan didn't have to leave the sport five years ago due to shit knees. And who cares if they are near the same age? Mo Smith is in his mid 50s and he would knock him out.

Hendo might have won seven years ago, but he's too old now. Kimbo would outbox him with ease and probably take a KO win.

Kimbo>Houston Alexander>Keith Jardine>Forrest Griffin>Quinton Jackson>Dan Henderson
So obviously Kimbo destroys Hendo.

Back