Kimbo using Synthol?

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kimbo does care about his appearance. I thought it was weird with the creative-shaving of his chest hair but now look at the bump on his right bicep? Synthol? why would he need that in a fight?

IFWT_Kimbo_Dada.png

I dont think so, he always had a big bicep

He has a torn long head of the biceps. The bump is the result of the long head collapsing forward. Robbie Lawler has the same injury.

Kimbo is the bellybutton GOAT. It looks like, when he was born, the doc removed the umbilical cord by pulling it off using a rope and a pickup truck.

He tore his bicep, he mentioned it on one of the TUF episodes.

Lol. Is that that Mexican politician that "fights" cans to help build up his image?
Yep--Jorge Kahwagi.

What's great is that in his infamous fight against Ramon Olivas (which is the one circulating around), there's a commentator who's putting Kahwagi and the fight on blast for being a work, and telling us how Olivas does business with Kahwagi's management, and that this fight "should" help Kahwagi's political ambitions. LOL.

Even if Kimbo did, it would be on the minor level.
This is what someone looks like when then grab the synthol, before they scarf down their cheerios in the morning.

Attachments

• synthol_26.jpg
    synthol_26.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 32
Even if Kimbo did, it would be on the minor level.
This is what someone looks like when then grab the synthol, before they scarf down their cheerios in the morning.

He's working with the ATT s & c coach.

Yep--Jorge Kahwagi.

What's great is that in his infamous fight against Ramon Olivas (which is the one circulating around), there's a commentator who's putting Kahwagi and the fight on blast for being a work, and telling us how Olivas does business with Kahwagi's management, and that this fight "should" help Kahwagi's political ambitions. LOL.

Dude fought someone with a 13-62-3 record

He's working with the ATT s & c coach.

If by working you mean chat with on occasion then yes.
I know what you are going for here but I cant see past the (Kimbo) "work" and "S&C coach".

If by working you mean chat with on occasion then yes.
I know what you are going for here but I cant see past the (Kimbo) "work" and "S&C coach".
Actually it slipped my mind that he actually was with att. Can't believe he is that shitty. Actually it was a steroid joke b/c of all the fighters popped at art, I just forgot he was actually with att

Back