Kimbo to Box-probably signs with Shaw

Gary will feed him Tank.

Throw him in with Holyfield and let Holyfield get one last big paid day.

I'm not shocked that this is Kimbo's next move i guess it's really his only move left. Whats the under/over on how long this lasts because i'm thinking about 5 or 6 fights purely because this man does draw

I'm not shocked that this is Kimbo's next move i guess it's really his only move left. Whats the under/over on how long this lasts because i'm thinking about 5 or 6 fights purely because this man does draw

He "draws" the stupid.
Gary will give him taxi drivers who have no power.

maybe after boxing he can try thumb wrestling.

Yeah they wouldnt sanction that. Just like they wouldnt sanction a proven cheater vs the pound for pound champ...wait a minute.

You think that is the same thing as feeding someone with NO EXP. in a sport where people die, in with a former champion. Cause I don't. I think it is apple and oranges.

his striking wasn't good enough for mma ? yea because you know those heavyweight boxers have great leg kicks

how about waiting till he actually fights

his striking wasn't good enough for mma ? yea because you know those heavyweight boxers have great leg kicks

There are a shitload of heavyweight boxers who puncher harder and better than Seth Petzurelli.

There are a shitload of heavyweight boxers who puncher harder and better than Seth Petzurelli.

yea and i think roy nelson and alexander houston punch harder than seth as well

And how does this improve his chances in boxing where he'll be fighting in a deeper talent pool at a higher risk of injury, for less money?

and how many punches did either of those guys throw? kimbo will not crack the top 100, he has no power and a china chin

Have you ever watched boxing? Like, ever?

No one should have to explain to you why Kimbo wouldn't even make it to prospect status in boxing.

Back