Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000 : A Dadaist masterpiece

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
For those unfamiliar with artistic movements, Dada or Dadaism was a form of artistic anarchy born out of disgust for the social, political and cultural values. It's a very absurdist movement, and I have reasons to believe that Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000 was the ultimate Dadaist statement, parodying MMA and making a Dadaist painting out of it.

teaser_kr_25_dadaism_top_1208151522_id_599999.jpg

Dadaism is art and anti-art at the same time, in a similar way that Slice vs Dada 5000 was MMA and anti-MMA at the same time. Mindfuckery and disdain for the basic premises of art / MMA like never seen before.

I dare say that Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000 is the greatest fight ever. It's the Schrodinger's cat of MMA. Was it a fight ? Was it not a fight ? In fact, it was a fight and a non-fight at the same time.

Thank you Kimbo Slice
Thank You Dada 5000
Thank You Scott Coker

Great post.

Looks like he fell from exhaustion. Or pulled a delayed nature boy.

TS you might be on (to) something here.

I really hope they get Dada5000 in for another fight in Bellator. He showed a lot of heart in there, and if he changes camps and works on his cardio I think he has a chance of contending for the HW belt

Anyone else notice Kimbo's ground game? He managed to hold mount for like 2 minutes. Been training dat jitz

Ken Shamrock needs a new opponent and they are both coming off a loss

my goodness was that the finish? wow lol..

hahaha I wish I could give rep on this sight, I really enjoyed this post

Looked liked two friends who were pretending to dislike each other having a fight.

I really hope they get Dada5000 in for another fight in Bellator. He showed a lot of heart in there, and if he changes camps and works on his cardio I think he has a chance of contending for the HW belt

Anyone else notice Kimbo's ground game? He managed to hold mount for like 2 minutes. Been training dat jitz

Ken Shamrock needs a new opponent and they are both coming off a loss

I kinda wanna see Dada again, too. If you gave him someone who has never wrestled and has a bad chin it could be fun.

I watched this fight again but this time imagined it was the last 3 rounds of an epic 100 round streetfight, and suddenly it became an inspirational display of heart and determination.

Bellator let go of Neves jr. and Popo Bezzera.. They are nothing.

I'm still salty about that Bezzera cut too.

Back