Kimbo Slice Signs with Bellator

Kimbo Vs Bautista (Not sure if Bautista has any plans of trying MMA again, but this would pull in a lot of people)

Bautista has become a pretty big movie star = NO WAY

I'll admit, knowing he is fighting makes me want to tune in even more, but I can't really imagine him beating just about anyone on the roster. I mean, I feel like even if you gave him some of the feeder guys that are meant to be stepping stones for better competitors, he would get beat at this point in his career. That isn't because he sucks or anything, the guy just started too late. If Kimbo had started taking MMA extremely serious in the 90's, he probably would have been fantastic.

Kimbo vs Lavar Johnson
Spikes first boxing card" Kimbo vs Mighty Mo

I'm pumped, Kimbo is one of my all time favs and got me into combat sports. He's not very good but sure is entertaining.

Holly shit! now that's what I love about Scott Coker!

scott coker is the funnest promoter and ge knows how to move the needle

any zuffa zombie out there that hates on this ufc signed cm punk...

Let me get that out of the way kimbo is being brought back for ratings and I think he can do equal if not more then rampage and tito people love kimbo.

Wheres cc at? I said a month ago this would happen and got laughed at. Look at it this way kimbo can not only fight in bellator but he can box on spike too. As far as opponents lavar johnson is clearly the favorite for his first fight. Scott is gonna promote this like it is hes not gonna say kimbo is the best fighter or give kimbo serious contenders hes gonna bring kimbo in 2 times maybe this year on the big events and put him in co main or main events to push the needle. In a age were we r talking about cm punk fighting the green powet ranger is this a bad thing really?

randy or fedor will sign next guarantee it and ofcoarse cung le

and if i was bellator I would make serious runs at the karate hottie, gina, and cyborg

I think it's a perfect fit for Bellator. Embrace the fact you don't have the top guys, and just make fun fights. People hate on it but I think it's entertaining as hell and helps to set them apart from UFC.

Put Kimbo on a card with real talent so they get exposure like Will Brooks did from that Bonnar/Tito shit-show. If not, it's just a short-term ratings grab.

trending on twitter.

ratings incoming. i dont mind the signing, anyone can see for what it is

Really hoping they announce that he is gonna be on that British invasion card. Would love for that card to get a bunch of exposure because there is some legit talent on it.

Back