Kimbo Slice Signs with Bellator

Ugh.

I mean I'll watch cause I watch every Bellator show, but yeah, not caring about this.

Colossus via destruction

Thompson's ground game is a lot better than his stand up and he'd just double leg Kimbo and donkey kong him. Like a worse version of Lesnar. I like MegaPunk.

ofc Kimbo signed, Petruzzelli is out of the game so there's nothing between Slice and the top of the World /sarcasm

I dunno what to think about this, just looks like a stunt from Bellator's management to advertise the promotion. My guess is that they will feed him a bunch of cans to please his internet fanboys.

ofc Kimbo signed, Petruzzelli is out of the game so there's nothing between Slice and the top of the World /sarcasm

I dunno what to think about this, just looks like a stunt from Bellator's management to advertise the promotion. My guess is that they will feed him a bunch of cans to please his internet fanboys.

You can't really blame them though. Thompson/Kimbo was the most matched MMA fight for a long time, and the TUF episode with Kimbo/Roy did insane ratings.

I'm ok with it, it draws attention to Bellator, and it's fun to watch Kimbo get beat up.

Job him out to a fighter with promise.

He's what? 40? Could they get Herschel Walker to fight him? Not even joking.

Regardless of what happens, you have to respect Kimbo. He came into mma very humble and did his best, was never cocky and didn't believe his own hype. I know personally a guy who met him at a public laundromat in Miami, and he said he was extremely approachable and nice. Said he sat down with him and talked for a long time about his career, answered all his questions, and couldn't have been any friendlier. War Slice!

Ask Bas Rutten how he ended up though.

But yeah, this is definitely the direction Bellator is headed. Full blown Viacom. This is probably the only way they saw they could keep pace with the UFC. They'll put on some fun fights with some goofy characters, but Bjorn's vision of Bellator is dead and buried.

This is a big signing.

What happen with boxing? Why did he stop he was undefeated? I thought he quit MMA for boxing because that's where he excelled? This is odd .

Mike Brown is a good coach (according to Robbie Lawler), so Kimbo should atleast be in fight shape with a decent game plan if/when he fights.

This brings casual fans to Bellator so Im all for it. Plus I love freakshows.

I think that he will lose against anyone these days but still worth to watch.

This brings casual fans to Bellator so Im all for it. Plus I love freakshows.

I think that he will lose against anyone these days but still worth to watch.

They could sign Ron Sparks or Eric Prindle back, Kimbo might have a chance against one of them.

Back