Kimbo Slice calls out Seth Petruzelli, Tito Ortiz for Bellator debut

Kimbo should fight pro wrestlers who want pay days.

PRIDE never die.

Kimbo/Seth seems like the right way to go, and if Kimbo could pull it off it would look good on him having avenged one of his losses.

Kimbo should take this pretty easily. Hes done nothing but work on his boxing for the last six years or so, so I doubt anyone can beat him on the feet. And you don't train with Bas and not learn a thing or two about the ground game.

So many people are sleeping on Kimbo, but I think he can really go places. It's too bad that Bellator has so many guys at the top of their HW division that are bad match ups for him, but (don't call me a troll please) I think that by the end of the year, we'll all be talking about Kimbo as a top 15 fighter, at the very least.

Kimbo should take this pretty easily. Hes done nothing but work on his boxing for the last six years or so, so I doubt anyone can beat him on the feet. And you don't train with Bas and not learn a thing or two about the ground game.

So many people are sleeping on Kimbo, but I think he can really go places. It's too bad that Bellator has so many guys at the top of their HW division that are bad match ups for him, but (don't call me a troll please) I think that by the end of the year, we'll all be talking about Kimbo as a top 15 fighter, at the very least.

Hes about to turn 41 and is light years behind most people o the ground. And Im not sure his knees can support the take down defense he will need to be a decent MMA contender in any division in any major ORG.

How about Kimbo vs Bonnar?

Now that fight makes since

Hes about to turn 41 and is light years behind most people o the ground. And Im not sure his knees can support the take down defense he will need to be a decent MMA contender in any division in any major ORG.

How about Kimbo vs Bonnar?

Now that fight makes since

He won't need to go to the ground if he can win on the feet. NO ONE at HW can hang with him as long as the fight is standing.

Lol Tito would wreck Kimbo but I'd love to watch it.

man kimbo vs. tito would be absolutely insane... i know it would be a very easy victory for tito but can you imagine the viewing figures? and dana's rage? lol

how about kimbo slice v albert del rio

Remember that time Seth flicked out an arm punch while moving backwards on one leg no less, and knocked kimbo out! Apparently his jaw is made of wet toilet paper.

Oh remember that time kimbo was punch drunk and functionally unconscious and tried to take down a 50 year old referee who weighs less than 150lbs and was stuffed and sprawled!

This guy is a glorified hobo box car champion! Go back to fixed fights and fighting carefully selected opponents for sandwiches.

Tito is legit and I don

Remember that time Seth flicked out an arm punch while moving backwards on one leg no less, and knocked kimbo out! Apparently his jaw is made of wet toilet paper.

Oh remember that time kimbo was punch drunk and functionally unconscious and tried to take down a 50 year old referee who weighs less than 150lbs and was stuffed and sprawled!

This guy is a glorified hobo box car champion! Go back to fixed fights and fighting carefully selected opponents for sandwiches.

Tito is legit and I don

Tito is legit and I don

Tito vs Kimbo would make Tito look like a champion. Perfect match up for Tito to win impressively then challenge for the strap.

A more seasoned, Kimbo 2.0 is on the way. I choose to believe.

Call me what you want but I'd rather watch Kimbo vs Tito than most matchups being put together from any org right now. I miss the casual fan era.

Back