Kimbo Slice calls out Seth Petruzelli, Tito Ortiz for Bellator debut

Unless Coker petitions the athletic commissions for leg armor, Kimbo's got problems.

What the hell happened to his boxing career? Fans became tired of the public executions?

I like the rematch with Seth, but it sort of ruins Kimbo for Bellator if he loses to him again. The Tito match would probably draw like crazy, considering each guy has a following. I'd root for Kimbo, but Tito would probably take him down and almost look like 'old Tito' for like... a round.

I thought Kimbo was set to box some guy that was going to murder him? What happened to that? He went from fighting cans to being scheduled against a guy with a solid record who is like 6'7 300lbs.

Didn't tito call out kimbo around 06-07 after kimbos internet exposure. Or was that chuck liddel.

Wow Kimbo v. Tito will do 2million viewers. Another winner.

Could you imagine, if promoted well, how much a Tito/Kimbo fight would make???

Yeah this would be crazy profitable for Bellator. I won't say PPV because I think Bellator should stay far away from that and just eat up the revenue from commercials and sponsorships from a high rating TV event.

Seth already said he was game on twitter

If Seth's willing to come out of retirement that's probably the best fight. Tito will for sure beat him. Bonnar probably will. At least with Seth he has a better chance.

I want to see Kimbo vs Dana is a "fuck" vs "shit" competition

See who can get through the most sentences without using their favorite swear word.

Or at least them the two of them commentate for a fight!

Crazy as it sounds im down for Tito vs Kimbo any day of the week id be home to watch tht

Seth would kill him too. Seth has been training more in his retirement than Kimbo has the last five years. Remember their first fight? Kimbo is over 40 now, fatter and has bum knees.

pure kimbo hate the dude is shredded right now definatley not fatter

the seth fight would be perfect I just dont think seth is that good kimbo could definatley land and ko him but seth could also tool kimbo I dont see seth absolutley destroying kimbo again like people say

as far as tito.... hmmm I see tito winning but if his tds r as slow as the steph fight who knows I dont think tito can out strike kimbo

and for all those laughing this is the sport we follow yea kimbo vs tito in 2015 is not great but...

in 2015 cm punk, cro cop, and rampage r on the ufc roster so b4 we slam bellatot lets realize the "superbowl" of mma is doing some of the same stuff

I love the fact that everytime a sherdogger laughs at bellator or disses them for signing freak shows I now can just answer with one thing.... cm punk

kimbo has the skill of jon jones compared to cm punk

Tito vs. Kimbo at openweight ....

completely ridiculous, but would probably break all the records on TV ratings. I know I would watch it.

Kimbo is irrelevant. Everybody knows that someone with skills would fuck him up easily.
And someone without skills may also stand a chance if he survives the first 2 minutes (Because after that, Kimbo will be all gassed).

Tito would destroy him without any trouble.
Petruzelli would destroy him as well (specially, if this time they do not ask him to not take Kimbo down).

James Thompson would kill Kimbo if they fought again. Thompson has actually improved a lot in the past few years.

They should sign Afropunk or Adryan or some other bum from the street, then it will be a winnable fight for Kimbo.

Makes sense. If your going to lose to someone, lose to someone that that has a name like Tito. Then maybe build him up with some winable fights, then Seth rematch (Which he'll lose)

Back