Kimbo Slice calls out Seth Petruzelli, Tito Ortiz for Bellator debut

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/2...seth-petruzelli-tito-ortiz-for-bellator-debut

"I don't even know who's there right now (in Bellator) as heavyweights. But s**t, anybody. Just feed me. I'm ready to be fed," Slice said on Tuesday's edition of The MMA Hour.

"I owe that dude one. The nature of it, I could complain all day long on this and that, but s**t, it just went down the way it went down, but goddamn I owe him one."

Slice also added one more name to his callout list.

"S**t, you know they could put Tito (Ortiz) on that plane, too," he said. "For sure. I got a bone to pick with that dude, man.

update.

I guess he was on the mma hour today. And some names were brought up. I don't think he just called them out.

Last edited:
The petruzelli rematch might be good but tito would use his wrestling and maul kimbo. Id guess tito shoots immediately and elbows kimbos face into oblivion. It would be a draw for viewers tho.

Damn. I was going to make this thread.

Pretty sure they both murder him.

Kimbo gots no business fighting anybody with a winning record. Seth would hurt him worse the second time around, if he wasn't retired.

Could you imagine, if promoted well, how much a Tito/Kimbo fight would make???

Man, even washed up as he is, Tito would fucking school Kimbo.

Tito vs Kimbo would be good, would draw huge numbers.

Tito's wrasslin isn't great...he struggled with Bonnar who's always had weak TDD. Tito might want to make a statement by trading with Kimbo.

These match ups are hillariously crazy, 5 years ago we would of been laughing at this prospect suggesting it as a freakshow match up in dream.. but people are respecting Cokers ability to draw some pulling power for their shows, it helps promote future guys on the cards. It's a huge order to build stars & cards up from scratch, these freakshow or veteran match ups draw the pulling power they need.

I wish CC had ended in Bellator.

The petruzelli rematch might be good but tito would use his wrestling and maul kimbo. Id guess tito shoots immediately and elbows kimbos face into oblivion. It would be a draw for viewers tho.

Seth would kill him too. Seth has been training more in his retirement than Kimbo has the last five years. Remember their first fight? Kimbo is over 40 now, fatter and has bum knees.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/2...seth-petruzelli-tito-ortiz-for-bellator-debut

"I don't even know who's there right now (in Bellator) as heavyweights. But s**t, anybody. Just feed me. I'm ready to be fed," Slice said on Tuesday's edition of The MMA Hour.

"I owe that dude one. The nature of it, I could complain all day long on this and that, but s**t, it just went down the way it went down, but goddamn I owe him one."

Slice also added one more name to his callout list.

"S**t, you know they could put Tito (Ortiz) on that plane, too," he said. "For sure. I got a bone to pick with that dude, man.

I guess he was on the mma hour today. And some names were brought up. I don't think he just called them out.

id looove to see tito v kimbo... sadly i dont think bellator will risk one of them losing before they feed limbo a few cans to make their money off him... maybe in 2-3 fights tho. we can hope!

Kimbo deserves a title shot, imo.

Did you see him KO that huge afro guy at the barbeque? It's on YouTube. And then he made that big British guy's ear explode with one punch!

He's the HW Conor.

Kimbo deserves a title shot, imo.

Did you see him KO that huge afro guy at the barbeque? It's on YouTube. And then he made that big British guy's ear explode with one punch!

He's the HW Conor.

Agreed, man. Kimbo has the potential to really do some damage.

id looove to see tito v kimbo... sadly i dont think bellator will risk one of them losing before they feed limbo a few cans to make their money off him... maybe in 2-3 fights tho. we can hope!

Yeah. I don't think it's a good first fight. I know they just both want the biggest money fight possible, but i'd like to see Kimbo fight a guy standing up.

Bonnar vs. Kimbo wouldn't be too bad either imo. They really don't have anything else to do with Bonnar. He could sub Kimbo but he has poor takedowns and it would be interesting to see if Kimbo could crack that chin since nobody has stopped him with punches to the face. Plus his punches are so weak he wouldn't stop Kimbo.

feed him cans? kimbo at his height of popularity was a complete can. he was never good. he's a campbells factory now.

Back