Kimbo on BAD

Bushidokirby

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Did anybody else see Kimbo on Boxing After Dark last night? He walked in the ring with Angulo and was hanging around Gary Shaw for a lot of the event. It was pretty funny. Shaw's really taken a liking towards Kimbo. Personally, I think it's favoritism from Shaw towards Kimbo.

More like strutting him around for his Elite XC promotion. That's his MMA cash cow.

gary shaw is in to make money. his way of doing that is to falsely advertise kimbo as something he is not. it's exactly what dana white does. both guys are two untrustworthy looking greaseballs.

Yeah, I saw that too. kept waiting for the MILF hunter to make an appearance...

I think I would rather see the MILFs from MILF Hunter

Well, if we're going with preferences, I would prefer 8th street latina girls, but thats because of my exotic women fetish...

Well, if we're going with preferences, I would prefer 8th street latina girls, but thats because of my exotic women fetish...

aha. "exotic women fetish"

plain and simple, you just like mexican hoodrats.

They never really show the milfs, maybe you'll see a milf foot but for the most part they keep showing milfhunter's dumb face while he sticks his tongue out at the camera.

On a sidenote, I finally got to see the DLH vs. Forbes replay last night. I accidentally fell asleep right about when that chick from the Pussycat Dolls started singing the national anthem. When I woke up 2 hours later she was about half way through the star spangled banner.

They never really show the milfs, maybe you'll see a milf foot but for the most part they keep showing milfhunter's dumb face while he sticks his tongue out at the camera.

And makes references to 'Bork Lester'.

Back