Kimbo n Dada weren't gassed...

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by WarKO, Feb 19, 2016.

1. WarKO

WarKO Guest

they were concussed from trading blows...

Yes it looked silly but I think everyone is forgetting there was some big exchanges from two
    HWs that both have KO power.

Props to them for standing on their feet for 3 brutal rounds. Sometimes being a warrior don't
    look glamorous and nothing tires you more than hits to the head but they went the distance.

JeffertonAlive likes this.
  2. Glove

Glove Black Belt

3. neomage2021

neomage2021 Silver Belt

hope you are joking ts...

InvertedCross likes this.
  4. TH1RTE3N

TH1RTE3N Black Belt

lol funny but Kimbo said he was tired in the presser. Claims he underestimated how heavy Dada was. They got tired from the ground game before anything even really connected.

Wayweary likes this.
  5. IMSAYIN

IMSAYIN Mediocre Double Yellow Card

I've seen better gas tanks on those mid 70s Ford Pintos.

robjenkins2 likes this.
  6. WarKO

WarKO Guest

Sure Kimbo does say he got tired but Kimbo is not a Physician. He woulnd't know the diff between getting tired from a concussion and from work.

7. TH1RTE3N

TH1RTE3N Black Belt

They check those things after the fight and they DON'T do the post fight press conference. Just stop it lol. He was fine, just exhausted like he said 3 times in that presser and he looked it. How is this even debatable.

8. WarKO

WarKO Guest

You can suffer a concussion standing and many times a fighter doesn't want to admit it and go get checked up unless he's KO'd or obvious damage, they send him to presser first then hospital.

9. Lucifer Alpha

Lucifer Alpha The Catastrophe

10. Tuf_guy

Tuf_guy Silver Belt

I'll admit that I'm newly initiated before asking this question. I've never seen Bellator before tonight... are you the Joe Rogan lookalike guy?

11. MMAEXP3RT

MMAEXP3RT Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

There's only 2 options here, you're trolling or retarded.

robjenkins2 and TH1RTE3N like this.
  12. rtodd

rtodd Purple Belt

I'm 44 and retired from competitive fighting almost 12 years ago.

I bet I'd have a reasonable chance to beat Kimbo and Dada after watching tonight's fight.

Terrible technique, no head movement, no take down defense and both fighters where so wide open to low kicks they'd get lit up by a welterweight.

I was yelling at the tv leg kick over and over. Both men where so prone to them you could have blown their knees out with one kick.

If that's what Bellator has the UFC hasn't got any worries.

13. Pwent

Pwent Guest

they both looked like they werent trying to win, like they went out to spar and collect a paycheck

14. TH1RTE3N

TH1RTE3N Black Belt

You can't be serious. There is a concussion protocol with both fighters after the fight. If Kimbo's lack of physical awareness in the fight were due to being concussed not only would he not be at the presser at all, he wouldn't have recovered so well. He was fine, and was only exhausted. I have no clue why you need to try and believe otherwise with every piece of evidence completely going against the idea he could've been concussed. I'm starting to thing I'm just wasting my time on a troll job here, you are not serious, right?

15. Pwent

Pwent Guest

i fought 6 amateur fights over 3 years ago and i bet i could take either one down and tap him

not because im anything special, i just think i could walk into any gracie barra and find a handful of guys who could lol

16. RJK

RJK Black Belt

Look at the other threads he's started in the past week:

- Lesnar bashing thread in the UFC forum
    - one questioning why Kurt Angle is fighting Rey Mysterio in an MMA fight.

If he's not a troll then he's a bit simple...
    In this case, Kimbo was gassed after the first few minutes when there'd be no significant exchange of punches.

WarKO likes this.
  17. Roop Holstry

Roop Holstry Red Belt

I disagree.

The fight was just so technical, the likes that we have never seen before. It appeared to be in slow motion because there was so much going on that a simple mind could not comprehend it.

WarKO likes this.
  18. WarKO

WarKO Guest

The don't give you an MRI before the presser unless you've been KO'd and they take you to hospital.
    Kimbo and Dada were probably concussed, Dada was taken away.

Kimbo was prolly still dizzy but didn't think much of it and recovered by the time of the presser. Being exhausted to the point of collapsion doesn't look any different from a concussion to a ringside physician without radiological equipment. This happens all the time. I've had concusssions and was talking and walking normally shortly afterwards.