Kimbo/Dada....first time a fighter was beaten into a living death?

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's been threatened before, but is this the first time it actually happened?

Ken must have spooked him in the locker room

Very fitting that Ken Shamrock was present to witness it.

Now that Koscheck's in Bellator, hopefully all of the fighters on his cards aren't afraid of getting their ass cheeks motorboated.

Y'all are giving Kimbo way too much credit. Dada was severely beaten by a lack of cardio and too much body fat. Kimbo's last punch didn't even connect, and he was also gasping for air most of the fight.

It wasn't nearly as brutal as something like Tank vs. Matua.

Y'all are giving Kimbo way too much credit. Dada was severely beaten by a lack of cardio and too much body fat. Kimbo's last punch didn't even connect, and he was also gasping for air most of the fight.

It wasn't nearly as brutal as something like Tank vs. Matua.

I love that as Dada is stumbling away into the living death, Kimbo goes right into his pose from the Houston Alexander fight again.

I'm somewhat surprised neither fighter trained a single session for such a well promoted fight. I think the fighters on Bum Fights were better prepared

I'm somewhat surprised neither fighter trained a single session for such a well promoted fight. I think the fighters on Bum Fights were better prepared
Dada cutting that weight was beyond ridiculous, kimbo Knees are so shot I don't think he could run.

It's been threatened before, but is this the first time it actually happened?
nope. Big John said they weren't hitting each other with hard shots. He said halfway through the first round he oculd see neither of them had anything at all on their punches.

Why do people insist on spreading nonsense here? Dada did not cut 40 pounds the week of the fight.

http://ca.complex.com/sports/2016/0...-rogan-heart-filled-fried-chicken-orange-soda

“The Harris Family is appalled at the overtly racist and offensive comments directed at Dada 5000 by Joe Rogan who said in an interview that Dada’s heart was filled with ‘cheeseburgers, fried chicken, and orange soda,’” the post said. “We don’t recall Mr. Rogan ever challenging anyone with this amount of vitriol and ignorant racial overtones, all directed to a man who is still hospitalized. For the record, Dada lost 40 pounds over the course of 3 1/2 months while in training camp where he had a boxing coach, an MMA coach, and a nutritionist hired by his team. As fight week approached, Dada was only 2-3 pounds over fight weight. He took this fight very seriously as evidenced by his gutsy performance. Mocking Dada 5000 with hurtful and racist comments is despicable and divisive and has no place in the sport of mixed martial arts or in our society.”

He lost like 50 pounds or something in the last week? I'll try find the number with a source but when I heard I was like WTF...

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Dada...Failure-Folllowing-Bellator-149-Defeat-100551

was apparently fighting for his life after cutting some 40 pounds to make the heavyweight limit for his bout.

Truns out that is false. According to Dada and his family he cut 40 lbs over the course of nearly 4 months and was only 2 lbs over the limit leading up to the fight.

Truns out that is false. According to Dada and his family he cut 40 lbs over the course of nearly 4 months and was only 2 lbs over the limit leading up to the fight.

His family also claims he had a boxing coach for 3 1/2 months. Watching him hit the mitts, it doesn't look like he had a boxing coach for 3 1/2 minutes (after which he would be winded).

Back