Kimbo crushes fedor

It would probably be more competitive then people want to admit.

It wouldn't change my perception of MMA. It would only change my perception of Fedor.

And for people saying that Fedor is past his prime...Kimbo is OLDER than Fedor and had been inactive for years before he fought Ken Shamrock. Fedor with all of his accomplishments and experience should EASILY beat Kimbo if he signed with Bellator and Kimbo was his next fight.

If Fedor were to lose this fight it would be an absolute embarrassment for him. I personally think he would destroy Kimbo standing or on the ground but Kimbo also has a puncher's chance. If Kimbo soundly defeated him with a dominate performance rather than a flash KO I would seriously question Fedor's preparation for his return to MMA.

There is no fucking way Fedor would lose to Kimbo.

Period.

Ken Shamrock almost choked him out. Fedor would wrench his head clean off.

Slow day when a thread like this hasn't been wastelanded.:)

there this thing called "primes"

if Fedor got mopped up by some middle age beer bellied guy at the grocery store, it wouldnt suddenly undo all his accomplishments in his prime fighting form.

It would probably be more competitive then people want to admit.

No it wouldn't.

People said this exact same shit when Fedor was scheduled to fight Monson, suggesting Monson was going to beat Fedor.

Only an absolute idiot would think Kimbo has any sort of chance against Fedor. The Fedor that showed up to beat Monson, Ishii, and Rizzo is more than enough to break Kimbo in half.

If you can't see that, you need to question what you know about this sport.

It wouldn't look good for the sport that's for sure. Once you get to lhw & hw, there's a lot of variables concerning age, speed, and power (i.e. shogun & hendo are perfect examples) where it's really hard to judge where a fighter is at unless they compete routinely.

I dont understand why sherdoggers cannot get over their "past their prime" lust for some fighters. Fedor should do himself a favor and stay retired. all he is gonna do is further damage his noggin and possibly his legacy

nothing can damage his legacy, unless he goes the way of Anderson. whatever fights you have doesnt affect what you had.

Unless we amputate Fedor's legs, otherwise Kimbo wouldn't last more than 15 seconds.

who likes eggs?

Suppose Fedor signed with bellator, fought kimbo and got ktfo. Do you think it would change people's perception as to what it takes to become a top mma fighter. Would the fact that a basic brawler/street fighter could destroy a legend that has actually trained serious mma for years turn the whole mma concept upside down?

No. The fedor fanboys would just come up with another excuse. Just look at the idiots here that couldn't even comprehend what you asked. Ready-made-excuses :))

cant even think that with knowing this:

seth-petruzelli_kimbo-slice.gif

Lol never realized he was on one foot!

On topic this just shows newer fans have no idea about fedor. Even at 60 years old fedor would never lose to Kimbo, striking or grappling (even if its hypothetical)

Back