unreal how terrible this bitch is :rolleyes:

said it before and I'll say it again...

she is hideous and shout NOT be allowed on television :redface:

How dare you.

Fuck.

All.

Y'all.

8b4055936f17432b91078180e238133f.jpg

Would smash at the velocity of two pulsars colliding near the speed of light that hit so forcefully they momentarily re-create the Big Bang and I armbar God into making another Kim Winslow in that 10 to the -43rd of a second.

You can quote me on that. She would get it.

How dare you.

Fuck.

All.

Y'all.

Would smash at the velocity of two pulsars colliding near the speed of light that hit so forcefully they momentarily re-create the Big Bang and I armbar God into making another Kim Winslow in that 10 to the -43rd of a second.

You can quote me on that. She would get it.

Lol gold

Never actually saw the Finney/Cyborg fight... That was one of the most disgusting things i've seen in the octagon. Poor Jan.

Meisha Tate telling people to stop doing their job because they're bad at it is kind of ironic.

Anyone one remember the Kim G-string thread??? Best troll job hahaha

Who's the ref in Kim Couture's fight... where she almost died?

EDIT: here it is :( .... You can see one leg going limp, after the other, long before the ref even thinks of stopping it :/

Anyone one remember the Kim G-string thread??? Best troll job hahaha

BUMP

am glad someone remembers that! another thread just reminded me of that and this thread is all google pulled up! BEST thread ever lol, everyone fell for that hahaha

anyone know if that thread still exists??

Why does she do that gesture with her nose like she Is selling cocaine

Still no pic of Kim Winslow's thong slip?

i'd like to find out what she had for dinner! ;)

BUMP

am glad someone remembers that! another thread just reminded me of that and this thread is all google pulled up! BEST thread ever lol, everyone fell for that hahaha

anyone know if that thread still exists??
A lot of threads got lost but surely that would still be here, it's not that old....

Hahahaha I swear every person fell for it! The embarrassing thing was we all waited in the thread to see the photo...

Back