Kim Winslow's Finest Moments (Vid)

Dan Miragliotta's pre-fight eye-poke of Heath Herring and running two-hand body-check on the flyweight guy were funnier IMO. And Cecil Peoples entire existence might take the cake. His subconscious desire to be in a melodramatic 70's martial arts movie comes out in everything he does.

I agree making fun of how she looks isn't cool, but dude Winslow is imo the worst referee in MMA, stop playing the sexism card, she is a terrible ref full stop. The only ref that is in the same league of terribleness is Cecil Peoples, but I guess im a racist for singling him out right?

You could make similar highlights of alot of the UFC refs, it is a really tough job. But for most of the referees in the UFC they are isolated incidents, Winslow is consistently terrible % wise.

Stop being a white knight, yes she is a female, but the thing that concerns me most is that she is a terrible referee, not what is between her legs.

Also even though this contradicts what I just said, if you cant see the danger of a small skinny female known for not stopping fights properly being in charge of the safety of 2 heavyweight men, then you are too p.c to function

She's been a ref for a while and with all of the fights she has worked (hundreds probably), all you can come up with are 8 mistakes to make a video with (a few which weren't even bad) I'd say she has a pretty good track record, overall.

Is she the best? no.
Does she make mistakes? What ref doesn't?
Why make a video of all of her mistakes and not of someone like Herb Dean or Mario Mazzagatti, Which I'm sure would have just as many if not more? Because it's more fun to pick on a chick, that's why.

imo women shouldn't fight in the UFC, that's what Invicta is for. So, I'm far from a whiteknight.

and also, most refs are smaller than the Heavyweights.

didn't mind the stoppage with the arm bar. arms can get broken. where was the tate arm bar breakage that ronda twisted for like a minute. she's dangerous and agreed. worst ref. even worse than mazagatti.

you can make similar highlight videos for a lot of UFC referees.

why is she being singled out? hmmm...:rolleyes:

and why don't people make fun of the way some of the male refs look? hmmm...:rolleyes:

This is true. Big Dan or Mazzagatti have plenty of fuck ups.
Bit of sexism going on here. Plus loads of fights go on too long due to strikes.

Kim Winslow's existence is basically one fine, fine motherfuckin' moment.

You people should be so grateful.

She's been a ref for a while and with all of the fights she has worked (hundreds probably), all you can come up with are 8 mistakes to make a video with (a few which weren't even bad) I'd say she has a pretty good track record, overall.

Is she the best? no.
Does she make mistakes? What ref doesn't?
Why make a video of all of her mistakes and not of someone like Herb Dean or Mario Mazzagatti, Which I'm sure would have just as many if not more? Because it's more fun to pick on a chick, that's why.

imo women shouldn't fight in the UFC, that's what Invicta is for. So, I'm far from a whiteknight.

and also, most refs are smaller than the Heavyweights.

How dare you even type Herbs name!? jk hes made mistakes but they were mostly very tough calls. mazzagatti also makes mistakes but the difference between him and winslow is theres a bigger chance of her makig a mistake than not. plus if she has a hundreds of fights maz and dean probably have thousands.

And to just assume for no reason that the reason they made a video about her is that she is a woman makes no sense.

She makes some mistakes but sometimes I think people just want to bitch about her. I'd rather she let the fights go on a little too long than cut them short. She's made errors both ways but then again so have most refs.

Back