Kim Winslow's Finest Moments (Vid)

Han Solo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

redface.gif

That king mo stoppage was really bad

Awesome - totally didn't see the other threads about this yesterday and the day before and the day before that.

^ I didn't see it. Thanks, TS.

Kim Winslow is disgusting, I never realized just how bad she really is.

watching her get outmuscled by flyweights was hilarious, forgot what card and who was fighting though

Gif request of when she was running towards the fighters but then stopped and it said something like shit almost got real or something like that. It's like the Cody gif.

OMG wow. It's like watching a train wreck. so hard to watch.

you can make similar highlight videos for a lot of UFC referees.

why is she being singled out? hmmm...:rolleyes:

and why don't people make fun of the way some of the male refs look? hmmm...:rolleyes:

Im all for rehabilatation and it's great to see a meth-head turn their life around but she should not be responsible for the safety of two fighters.

and why don't people make fun of the way some of the male refs look? hmmm...:rolleyes:

Also, maybe I'm the only one who thinks the first fight in the video wasn't even that bad?

Cyborg was owning that chick but it's not like she was landing MANY VICIOUS shots. She probably landed like 10 or 15 hard shots all together before Winslow finally stopped it.

Will continue watching the video anyway.

Last edited:

I agree making fun of how she looks isn't cool, but dude Winslow is imo the worst referee in MMA, stop playing the sexism card, she is a terrible ref full stop. The only ref that is in the same league of terribleness is Cecil Peoples, but I guess im a racist for singling him out right?

You could make similar highlights of alot of the UFC refs, it is a really tough job. But for most of the referees in the UFC they are isolated incidents, Winslow is consistently terrible % wise.

Stop being a white knight, yes she is a female, but the thing that concerns me most is that she is a terrible referee, not what is between her legs.

Also even though this contradicts what I just said, if you cant see the danger of a small skinny female known for not stopping fights properly being in charge of the safety of 2 heavyweight men, then you are too p.c to function

Back