Kim Winslow refereeing a Rousey championship match. What could possibly go wrong?

Is Winslow officiating that fight an official decision? Anyone got source?

I can't be the only sherdogger who'd happily lick Kim Winslow's bumhole all night?

No?

Not even out of morbid curiousity?

I laugh at Winslow as much (if not more) than the next dude. Steve Percival and Larry Lawless are blatantly worse. Mirg's got a lot better over the last couple of years but he was pretty bad. Joking aside- She can still learn.

Agreed. Winslow has made some mistakes while reffing, but Steve Percival is the only ref I've seen that let a fighter get choked out after they tapped. Anybody have a gif of Lawless or something, I don't think I've actually seen him ref.

And Dan is one of my favorite refs now IMO.

Agreed. Winslow has made some mistakes while reffing, but Steve Percival is the only ref I've seen that let a fighter get choked out after they tapped. Anybody have a gif of Lawless or something, I don't think I've actually seen him ref.

And Dan is one of my favorite refs now IMO.

I used to knock Dan. Can't remember him fucking up since Cote/Sakara, and hat was a homebrewed DQ if ever I saw one. He fucked up but the end result was out of his hands. And yeh, never thought I'd say it but he's a solid ref now.

Never disrespect the undertakers sister

Female to male the tombstone's pretty much a standing 69, I like that angle. But what about their childhood? Did she help the undertaker burn kane's face off or was she an innocent bystander?

... Or was it just the first of a long line of late stoppages?

Someone from the stands should toss a jello package into the octagon.

I'm pretty sure it was Larry Landless, not Lawless. Wasn't he the "let's rock and roll" guy?

Let's start...Kim Winslow might take matters into her own hands...hopefully she doesn't stop the fight only to reveal to the losing fighter that she stopped it because their face is a bloody mess.

Is she reffing the Rousey-Davis fight?

I'm pretty sure it was Larry Landless, not Lawless. Wasn't he the "let's rock and roll" guy?

I'm pretty sure too. Lawless is a pretty fitting nickname for a guy who works as a referee in a sport he doesn't appear to know the rules of. No?

Back