Kim Jong Un bans Christmas

I thought they did this years ago. His grand father started this national cult thing where the only thing to worship was him.

Kim Jung Brunei

Everything is banned there so who the fuck cares.

3/4ths of that country is starving to the point of canabalism and eating dirt, christmas being banned there dosent seem like such a big deal.

I figured Christmas was already outlawed in NK.

Tbh i'm shocked it wasnt already banned
Plus, you just know that fat little bastard is literally opening up Christmas presents from scared subordinates

The people of nk would be happier if he claimed to be santa.

Totalitarians cant even get their own game right.

Tbh i'm shocked it wasnt already banned
Plus, you just know that fat little bastard is literally opening up Christmas presents from scared subordinates

Celebrate Christmas...executed.

Don't buy him Christmas gifts...executed.

This is not news. Christians have long been persecuted in North Korea. Ive been hearing about this forever. They have to hide religious affiliations and observe at home. At one time North Korea had more christians than South.

This is not news. Christians have long been persecuted in North Korea. Ive been hearing about this forever. They have to hide religious affiliations and observe at home. At one time North Korea had more christians than South.
Yeah, I heard the grand father was once a Christian figure in the South then he went cultic

Same with South Korea now: a cult has been influencing national politics

87yaVrgeNZSdq.gif

Back