Kim Dong-huynh doing ADCC Korea

ADCC trials are here again in Korea on January 26. KDH going to do the -88 KG division.

If he wins, he will get a ticket to Japan for the Japan trials. Unfortunately, I can't compete (the tournament is only open to Koreans :icon_cry2), but I will be there watching!

Are you sure. That doesn't sound right to me. Last time there were many people competing who weren't nationals of the adcc trials of that country.

This isn't an actual trials, this is for an expense paid trip to the Asian trials

Are you sure. That doesn't sound right to me. Last time there were many people competing who weren't nationals of the adcc trials of that country.
Positive, my instructor asked specifically for another guy in my gym and I. Koreans only. Actually, I believe they allowed one guy who was born in America, but ethnically Korean to do it last year. He was American, but had a Korean visa with citizenship.

Positive, my instructor asked specifically for another guy in my gym and I. Koreans only. Actually, I believe they allowed one guy who was born in America, but ethnically Korean to do it last year. He was American, but had a Korean visa with citizenship.

That would make sense to get a diversity of grapplers in ADCC events.

That would make sense to get a diversity of grapplers in ADCC events.
They want to send Koreans over to the trials in Japan. Makes sense. It would be cool if they let guys with work visas compete (like Abu Dhabi) but oh well. I'm going to have fun just watching, cheering on my teammates, and meeting people.

Back