Killing the King:JDS - TheStrikingGuy

Look how Gonzaga got KOed during a kick:

Dos-Santos-KO-Gonzaga.gif

Damn, that was awful kick. If somebody had cropped out JDS, it would literally look like Gonzaga is goalkeeper performing the kick out..

boys%20goalkeeper.jpg

I want to say it was the first thread you posted. probably a year ago. The search thingy isn't working right now, at least for me, so I can't find it. It was called somthing like "Breakdown of a King" or somthing like that. I also pointed out in one of your threads that your GIFs rarely went with what you were saying, and when others agreed with me you made a comment about "sure are a lot of haters in here today" or somthing of that nature.

Just had a look through my old threads to find it but a lot of them got deleted by a mod. Apologies if it seemed like I stormed out though, I try to stick around and chat until the thread is well and truly dead!

Just had a look through my old threads to find it but a lot of them got deleted by a mod. Apologies if it seemed like I stormed out though, I try to stick around and chat until the thread is well and truly dead!

It's cool. Obviously it was analyzing an Emperor, not a king, since Fedor is "The Last Emperor".

Back