Killa B Ben Saunders has a message for Ellenberger

Never got on the Berger hype train. People here used to swear up and down he was champ material. Lol

Killa B smokes him any day of the week.
He was on a solid roll until he ran into Kampmann. It was pretty fair to assume he'd do well. It's funny when posters claim years later that they "always knew" lol
<{shaqs}>

I like Ben but it seems he gets triggered pretty easy but also Ellemberger is dumb for saying shit like that, I guess that happen when you get KO too many times

Never got on the Berger hype train. People here used to swear up and down he was champ material. Lol

Killa B smokes him any day of the week.

He was looking like a serious contender after he starched Shields back in the day.

No disrespect to Ben, but what is about Twitter that makes full grown men sound like teenage fucking morons?

No disrespect to Ben, but what is about Twitter that makes full grown men sound like teenage fucking morons?
I really enjoy the tough guys that want to jump in too and talk tough to a fighter, who would take their life in seconds.

well ben already cleaned him up pretty good with that body shot. i dont know what jake said but.......well he got tko'd twice

a verbal gogoplata at the least

a2ea4a2ae7ecc04d7b2f19b0c96978a7.png

He had me goin with him till the "your" shit started. What the fuck happened to literacy and proper punctuation? Is that shit just not cool anymore?

Anyway, otherwise solid post by Killa. Smash him again Ben.
Pronunciation lol you're and your sound the same. Just busting chops don't shoot me now

Did someone say..

Doctor. Reginald. Saunderrrrrrs. ?

Remember when evwryone thought ellenberger would be the ish? He got found out real quick. Kind of like like Marquardt's decline.

Back