Killa B Ben Saunders has a message for Ellenberger

Holyherb420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Apparently Ellenberger has been saying that he can beat Saunders(which he couldnt/cant). I say we let Ellenberger try to attack Saunders Knee again with his body or face. War Saunders! You can expect a rematch to be even more violent this time around.

Apparently Ellenberger has been saying that he can beat Saunders(which he couldnt/cant). I say we let Ellenberger try to attack Saunders Knee again with his body or face. War Saunders! You can expect a rematch to be even more violent this time around.

B going in

Killa B, definitely proof read.

image-w1280.jpg

He had me goin with him till the "your" shit started. What the fuck happened to literacy and proper punctuation? Is that shit just not cool anymore?

Anyway, otherwise solid post by Killa. Smash him again Ben.

Never got on the Berger hype train. People here used to swear up and down he was champ material. Lol

Killa B smokes him any day of the week.

Don’t know why he let a guy he already beat trigger him. Could have just responded with an “lol” which would have been more effective imo

Lol he got KO'd in like a minute too late for the shit talking <This7><This7><This7>

Don’t know why he let a guy he already beat trigger him. Could have just responded with an “lol” which would have been more effective imo
Exactly! That shit was WAY too long.

Why's he talking about Killa B? He's got a fight with Barbarena soon.

Never got on the Berger hype train. People here used to swear up and down he was champ material. Lol

Hard to fault them. Judging from your join date, you're not new. You should remember Ellenberger's run upon entering the UFC. He lost a bullshit decision to Condit, then went on a massive winning streak, defeating Shields and Diego. Even after Kampmann derailed his hype train, Ellenberger rebounded before running into Rory. People had every right to think he was championship material at the time.

How can you not be a fan of Ben Saunders. The guy is great.

When did he get that dumb ass nickname? Another nickname epic fail, how many is that this week? Like 20

Back