Kill this animal!!!!!

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
very soon my mission will be complete..ive been missing finding these animals to kill..ive had to kill thousands just t make sure i get the right one

dolphin.gif

Flipper is dead!!!!

and see that hole on its head..people mistakenly think its there for them to breathe through...

NO..

its where ive had to jab them with a pencil to see if they squeel like flipper....

muhahahahahahahahahahaha

Treelo I can't say you have now crossed the line cos you did so when your lousy scouser cockney self was born.

How you can say such things about the lovely pretty dolphins, especially flipper is beyond me.

You are a marked man from now on Limey assassin.

I will have you under the knife of my ninjas before long...

i shall make them extinct.....

If Dolphins are as fucking smart as scientists make out, how come they always swin into the tuna nets. If someone wired up a big tuna net on my street, I sure as shit wouldn't walk into it and die. Stupid fucking dolphins.

Originally posted by J-Garden
If Dolphins are as fucking smart as scientists make out, how come they always swin into the tuna nets. If someone wired up a big tuna net on my street, I sure as shit wouldn't walk into it and die. Stupid fucking dolphins.

Yes you instead walk into a pub and slowly kill your liver with inordinate amounts of booz and so are much wiser and more stylish than them.

Bravo!

Originally posted by Hound
Yes you instead walk into a pub and slowly kill your liver with inordinate amounts of booz and so are much wiser and more stylish than them.

Bravo!

Thats absolute horse shit...the smoking is probably gonna take me first.

This article may cheer you up, when the awful dolphin overlords come a-knockin.

Dolphin News

I knew it! I fucking knew it!

When the dolphins crawl out of the sea and brain all you infidels with coral axes I will be spared because I WAS ON THEIR SIDE ALL ALONG!

J-Garden why do you constantly insist on being on the losing team? First you get on Wotan's bad side and now you wanna mess with THE DOLPHINS!?!?!?

This is my point, all i need to do is string up some old tuna nets next to my house, they'll blunder into them and die, all the while i live happily on bbqed dolphin steaks and my evil beer.

As for Wotan the guy is a loser, i heard he got bitched out by Shiva and shes a chick.

Originally posted by J-Garden
This is my point, all i need to do is string up some old tuna nets next to my house, they'll blunder into them and die, all the while i live happily on bbqed dolphin steaks and my evil beer.

As for Wotan the guy is a loser, i heard he got bitched out by Shiva and shes a chick.

You are definitely suicidal J-Garden. Enjoy life on the edge while you yet have it because I will soon give you the opportunity to dis Wotan to his face.

Oh yes very soon.

dolphins are the devils animal..brought here to try and con us into thinking animals can be smart(just look at JIMPANZEE for proof of otherwise)

so i say kill em all....

especailly flipper

Originally posted by treelo
fuck flipper

Now now treelo... Thats the type of thing that will get you banned here.

I personally have no problem with your fetish, but in the forum please try to keep it clean.

i like dolphins ... they are more intelligent than lots of people who post here

but not you by the looks of it

Back