kids on youtube

Looks like the kid on top has wrestled. He had him in a head and arm the whole time.

Can they be anymore stereotypical???

this_thread_again.jpg

There are probably some repercussions to society but I don't put much thought into it. Kids will be kids.

Better than another video of wannabe gangsters throwing haymakers in the parking lot.

I dunno. I just see kids being kids in front of a camera. Nothing really worth mocking them for.

Not sure what the problem is? they are kids wrestling with a very limited introduction to submission wrestling/BJJ.

Seems pretty damn normal to me minus all the "gay" comments.

I say good for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

To those who mock these kids I say that this actually bodes well for the future. It means the next generation are gonna' be interested. And the cream of the crop are gonna' find a school to learn jiu-jitsu when they get subbed for the first time. And the bottom of the barrel will quit. Just a natural thinning of the herd and the spinning of the circle.

apparently when in doubt death grip a headlock. pretty quick finish when he got out though kudos

this was actually quite entertaining. the commentary from all the friends were HILARIOUS! LOL at 24 sec, "you all look pretty gay right now." there are much worse videos out there of other kids doing stuff. this was just some friendly roughhousing that made its way online. I am sure kids were doing similar things 30 years ago.

Im not trying to sound like "In my day jiu jitsu meant something" its just the facepalm factor for anyone who has stepped on a mat. if they are headed to a gym good for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back