"Kids" like movie's on netflix

Gummo, also TS. Written and directed by the dude who wrote KIDS. Way more fucked up than KIDS.

I saw Kids the day after losing my virginity at 14. Shit had me so scared I had aids I didn't sleep for a few days. Luckily next time I saw that girl all my fears faded away and I was ready to smash again

Also I believe the movie Fresh is on Netflix and it is an amazing movie about a 12yr old drug dealer

^^ haha yeah, used to skate with a bunch of people in this movie way back when. Javier Nunez is the "big hit man" & the guy peeing is Jeff Pang, one of the first members of the Zoo York family.

That's pretty cool. America's a great country isn't it?

Watch all of Harmony Korine's films. Idk if any are on Netflix. I don't use Netflix. But yeah, Harmony Korine is pretty awesome.

Any film's like "kids" on netflix? Also some horror recs would be coo,l been loving the shit out of all the IFC midnight movies.

Apostrophes do not indicate plural, they indicate possession or contraction. You use the term "kids"...and then movie's and film's? Why? Ask yourself: Why is the plural of kids, but not movie and film, without an apostrophe?

Gummo, also TS. Written and directed by the dude who wrote KIDS. Way more fucked up than KIDS.

Gummo is the single worst film I've ever seen in my life.

I have never seen something more disgusting and nihilistic in my god damn life.

Sincerely.

I was revolted.

Fucking horrible. I'd watch it if I got mickeyed in order to help vomit.

Gummo is the single worst film I've ever seen in my life.

I have never seen something more disgusting and nihilistic in my god damn life.

Sincerely.

I was revolted.

Fucking horrible. I'd watch it if I got mickeyed in order to help vomit.

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone...

Bones was solid.

Zakk Wylde is a shit actor, but the rest of the film was decent.

ken park.

also by larry clarke

You just want to watch a movie with a realist rape scene in don't you?

Ok - IRREVERSIBLE

Back