Kids Helping Kids Charity BJJ Seminar! - Seattle,WA

Bjj Paperweight

White Belt
Reaction score
This is a KIDS ONLY SEMINAR! :)

Please join us for this one of a kind opportunity to support an AWESOME cause while training with several of the Pacific Northwest's top Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructors! The seminar will feature instruction by three of America's first female Black Belts including Kris Shaw, Cindy Hales, and Michelle Wagner with a special appearance by James "300" Foster. A variety of topics will be covered with an emphasis on self-defense, anti-bullying, and confidence building, all while having fun in a safe family friendly atmosphere!

Check out more info here!!!

Pretty sure I will be signing my kid up for this, he used to train under Cindy for along time and try and always support what she is involved in. If you don't mind me asking, what's the "Awesome Cause"?

Elena Stowell who's organizing the event runs a foundation that does a ton of different things for kids. One program is called Gift of a Gi. They take donated/old kimonos and give them to kids in need. She recently went to Brazil for a few weeks and went all over giving out gis and finicial aid to different gyms/kids. The foundation also helps kids all over the US.

Sounds good, my kid hasn't trained for a little while, since Condy moved schools but sounds like a good time and a good cause. Elana is (Foster) correct? I will check his football schedule and sign him up.

Yeah this would be perfect for him then. Yeah Elena is with Foster. I hope to see you then! I'll be there helping out!!

Back