KID Yamamoto Diagnosed With Cancer

fucking cancer.
hope he can beat this.

Kid by flying knee in 4 seconds

Cancer's chin can't take Kid's power

He was looking a bit emaciated for a while now, had a feeling there was something wrong.

Man that sucks to hear. Longtime fan of Yamamoto, his defensive grappling and sprawl was a sight to see, man loved to throw hands with serious intent, really enjoyed watching him fight.

Fuck cancer.

And as @HyperNinja & @Threetrees said; Kid was the man, one cool-ass dude lol.

WAR KID!!

Damn there was a time when he was one of the most exciting fighters in MMA. Hope he beats this.

oh what the fuck, damn.

prime kid was an absolute fucking B-B-B-BEEEEAST, it's a shame we never got to see it in the UFC.

hope he beats it, and at least he's got horiguchi making him proud.
I believe the knee injury took his prime away, no longer as fast and his sprawl wasn't there anymore.

Anyway fuck cancer and kick it's ass KID!!!

I used to have this poster on the wall! hope he gets well soon.

norifumi-kid-yamamoto.jpg
Look at him, just look at him. He will beat that Illness and live to tell the story

Kid was the shit in his day. An Asian fighter with giant brass balls. Dude would swap licks with anybody.

Good luck KID!

The Cancer is getting everyone nowadays
My good friend who’s been holding me down with my own shit just got diagnosed and started treatment. It’s like every 1 in 3 ppl will get some form.
My mom got it and never drank or smoked in her life, always been healthy.

Early detection is key to a healthy recovery
Pay Attention to your health/bodies Sherdoggers

#fuckcancer

Shit! I hope he gets well. He was a good one to watch.

KID is tough. He can fight this. Best wishes to him. Hope treatment goes smoothly.

Best of luck to the guy, always enjoyed his fights, fingers crossed he beats this.

Back