Social Kid Rock loses restaurant in Detroit for saying "rude" things about Oprah, because that's "racist."

Is being glad Kamala Harris dropped out, or saying "F*** Oprah Winfrey" racist?

• Total voters

Church is good shit. I'm a big fan of this guy right now.

Hank III has been railing for years too:

Guys that are old school sounding:
- Sturgill
- Stapleton
- Church
- Hank III
- Colter Wall

Upchurch does rap but he's railed against Nashville too:

Granted it's him doing a remix with Luke Combs of a Combs song ripping on Nashville.

Shooter Jennings too:

It's funny how the kids/grandkids of some of teh Godfathers of country/Nashville in Shooter Jennings, Merle's Sons, Hank III are the ones leading the charge on wanting to see Nashville burn.

Kendrick Lamar has been "the guy" for like 8 years now. I think he's ok. Polyfuse and Kid Rock's old albums were way ahead of their time, and that was with him as a teen producing them. The guys you mentioned have large teams. Post Malone is not more likeable than old Kid Rock, because Post Malone is corporate. Bob was on his own doing it real.

Post Malone was a SoundCloud rapper dude, He just blew the fuck up.

And he's way more likeable as a person, when he gets drunk and shows up at a bar (still annoyed he was two blocks away from my apartment and I didn't know) he drops in and plays drums with a jazz band and tips them with fistfulls of cash.

- Sturgill
- Stapleton
- Church
- Hank III
- Colter Wall

Upchurch does rap but he's railed against Trashville too:

Granted it's him doing a remix with Luke Combs of a Combs song ripping on Trashville.

Shooter Jennings too:

It's funny how the kids/grandkids of some of teh Godfathers of country/Trashville in Shooter Jennings, Merle's Sons, Hank III are the ones leading the charge on wanting to see Trashville burn.

Fixed

- Sturgill
- Stapleton
- Church
- Hank III
- Colter Wall

Upchurch does rap but he's railed against Nashville too:

Granted it's him doing a remix with Luke Combs of a Combs song ripping on Nashville.

Shooter Jennings too:

It's funny how the kids/grandkids of some of teh Godfathers of country/Nashville in Shooter Jennings, Merle's Sons, Hank III are the ones leading the charge on wanting to see Nashville burn.

Nashville gets compared to New Orleans as a music city but I'd say New Orleans never sold it's soul. Granted Nashville still has tons of great country artists but people are abandoning that city like crazy.

Sturgill moved on from country with his last album though. That dude does not like being put in a box lol. I still loved seeing him doing good angry anti US military country on SNL. Beautiful performance.

I think he's touring with Childers soon.

And he's way more likeable as a person, when he gets drunk and shows up at a bar (still annoyed he was two blocks away from my apartment and I didn't know) he drops in and plays drums with a jazz band and tips them with fistfulls of cash.
Post Malone also loves to go shooting and is friends with Gallenson Guns here in SLC so he's here ALL THE TIME with like his MG42, M60 and other shit and he pays for the ammo for OTHER people to shoot his machine guns.

<{monica}>

Post Malone also loves to go shooting and is friends with Gallenson Guns here in SLC so he's here ALL THE TIME with like his MG42, M60 and other shit and he pays for the ammo for OTHER people to shoot his machine guns.

<{monica}>

Nashville gets compared to New Orleans as a music city but I'd say New Orleans never sold it's soul. Granted Nashville still has tons of great country artists but people are abandoning that city like crazy.

Sturgill moved on from country with his last album though. That dude does not like being put in a box lol. I still loved seeing him doing good angry anti US military country on SNL. Beautiful performance.

I think he's touring with Childers soon.
Sturgill left country behind with his boat album. The one that has the song about turtles on it that was supposed to be a letter to his at that time un-born son.

I remember reading that him and Stapleton did a photoshoot with Merle Haggard before Haggard died about how they represented the past, present, and future of country and then Merle died and the magazine didn't include pictures of Haggard so him and Stapleton proceeded to play like a pop up show, outside the magazine's office talking shit about it.

<{monica}>

<{monica}>

Sturgill left country behind with his boat album. The one that has the song about turtles on it that was supposed to be a letter to his at that time un-born son.

I remember reading that him and Stapleton did a photoshoot with Merle Haggard before Haggard died about how they represented the past, present, and future of country and then Merle died and the magazine didn't include pictures of Haggard so him and Stapleton proceeded to play like a pop up show, outside the magazine's office talking shit about it.
I love Hank and Hank 3.
Last time I saw him was on the hog calling tour

I love Hank and Hank 3.
Last time I saw him was on the hog calling tour
I annoyingly have never gotten to see Hank 3 as I lived in WA for a long time and he rarely tours that section of the country.

<{monica}>

<{monica}>

I legit think Post Malone is a bit touched from his Rolling Stone and Hot Ones interviews but he comes across as a good dude. Plus his post White Iverson stuff really showed he's a diverse dude and not just one note.

Turtles All The Way Down was on Metamodern Sounds of Country Music, his second album. Which I'd say is still country but real psychedelic (do you know my tripping ass loves it)

A Sailors Guide to Earth might be his best work though from open to close, the production is amazing and it's layered beautifully. The dude really knows how to build to a crescendo. That album brings tears to my eyes straight up.

Sound and Fury is a complete 180 from all his previous work though. The anime on Netflix, coupled with some good shrooms. My God.

I legit think Post Malone is a bit touched from his Rolling Stone and Hot Ones interviews but he comes across as a good dude. Plus his post White Iverson stuff really showed he's a diverse dude and not just one note.

Turtles All The Way Down was on Metamodern Sounds of Country Music, his second album. Which I'd say is still country but real psychedelic (do you know my tripping ass loves it)

A Sailors Guide to Earth might be his best work though from open to close, the production is amazing and it's layered beautifully. The dude really knows how to build to a crescendo. That album brings tears to my eyes straight up.

Sound and Fury is a complete 180 from all his previous work though. The anime on Netflix, coupled with some good shrooms. My God.
I haven't gotten to see Sturgill in concert but I HAVE seen Shooter Jennings and Eric Church at separate festivals and they, well... they haven't been back to the festivals the runner runs AND they basically told him to fuck off.

Shooter was up there (earlier in the day cause he's a smaller act) and then goes "I was told I can only do like 10 songs but fuck that shit, do you guys really wanna stand around in 90 degree heat waiting for the next act 45 minutes from now? Let's keep going" to the point his mic almost got cut off.

Then a couple years later Eric Church was playing, finished his set, then came back and played another like 5-6 songs even AFTER the people started turning on lights and shit at the end of the night.

Last I knew a couple years back, he's too sick and drug-worn to tour anymore
Bbbbooooo

Remember: Not so long ago Oprah pulled a Jussie Smollett and falsely accused a store of not serving her because she was black.

Two standards.

Oprah is like Ellen. A pure narcissist.

Remember: Not so long ago Oprah pulled a Jussie Smollett and falsely accused a store of not serving her because she was black.

Two standards.

Oprah is like Ellen. A pure narcissist.

I heard she even made fake covers of Time magazine with her face on it and once called into tabloids pretending to be someone else to talk herself up.

No. Wait. That was someone else I think.

I heard she even made fake covers of Time magazine with her face on it and once called into tabloids pretending to be someone else to talk herself up.

No. Wait. That was someone else I think.

The relevance to this topic?

Oprah (who is certainly a bigot) engaged in a major race hoax without any kind of financial cost.

Kid Rock criticizes her and loses a restaurant.

The article clearly implies it was the organization who leases the space that proactively terminated his lease renewal, but like so many #woke liberals you appear to possess the reading comprehension of a fencepost.
Are you saying a business does not have the right to make a business decision?
If I had a business relationship with dude that was drunk and was caught on camera saying that about another other person no matter that persons color, I would have to re-evaluate our business relationship.
Why would I need the stress when I could easily fill the spot with someone who is not going to be-filmed all hammered making drunken rants.
To me that is a sound business decision.
But hey it is so much easier crying #woke liberals than actually holding a drunk accountable for his actions.

Kid Rock ruined the 90s, with help from Limp Bizkit

Another fake Outrage thread....

Just what the world needs

If I had a business relationship with dude that was drunk and was caught on camera saying that about another other person no matter that persons color, I would have to re-evaluate our business relationship.
Why would I need the stress when I could easily fill the spot with someone who is not going to be-filmed all hammered making drunken rants.
But hey it is so much easier crying #woke liberals than actually holding a drunk accountable for his actions.

LOL. I love when liberals justify these bull shit actions by saying "they own the place, they can do what they want". But will whine like bitches when a bakery doesn't make a cake for a gay couple.

Keep it going though. I love looking at hypocrisy.

No, I'm saying the nitwit who got 23 likes from fellow nitwits in post #2 misread the article, quite condescendingly, while ironically reprimanding the TS for misreading the article (when the TS didn't).

LOL. I love when liberals justify these bull shit actions by saying "they own the place, they can do what they want". But will whine like bitches when a bakery doesn't make a cake for a gay couple.

Keep it going though. I love looking at hypocrisy.
Go through my post history, you will see I own a business and supported the bakery. Just because I think Trump is a fat corrupt dumbass does not make me anti business. I know it is easier for Trump Lickspittles to use that rationale, because if you think Trump is a shitty President, you must want Communism and open borders.
I love how this new breed of Conservatives try to attack the messenger but never try to debate the message.
You know what is not good for business, is a loud mouth drunk who is always in the public eye. Best to cut ties before he does something real stupid.

Back