Social Kid Rock loses restaurant in Detroit for saying "rude" things about Oprah, because that's "racist."

Is being glad Kamala Harris dropped out, or saying "F*** Oprah Winfrey" racist?

• Total voters
He had a restaurant? Dude looks like he bathes in dirt and has Hep C. I would rather eat McDonald's.

Sounds like Kid Rock is done with Detroit in general. Good, what a shitty city!

Fuck Kamala.

Oprah is ok in my book and a success story, if there ever was one.

Lol at Kid Rock being racist, but when you're a Fucking White Male, every breath you take, every beat of your heart is not only racist and sexist, but it was STOLEN from Perfectly Peaceful People of Color, who were coexisting in harmony with nature, until da'whitey came along.

Sounds like Kid Rock is done with Detroit in general. Good, what a shitty city!
He was down in Detroit when NOBODY else was down there. I was at his Christmas party in 99' down in Detroit at some two level bar.

Dude might be a douchebag poser, but I don't take him for a racist.
516-8Xd672L.jpg

d808d001c85498c78c3d82d70defeee1.600x600x1.jpg

Gonna go out on a limb here and assume it was closed because it sucked at being a restaurant.

Lemme see them books before entertaining these id politics horseshit excuses.

Gonna go out on a limb here and assume it was closed because it sucked at being a restaurant.

He could have at least figured out some clever name to use. Ba-Wit-Da-Burger would would still be open.

I'll agree with him on this one, fuck Oprah Pigfry. Fat ugly bitch seems like a real stuck up twat to me.

I saw this on the TV at work earlier. His excuse was he's tired of being called a racist so he's shutting it down, but you're right in that it probably had a myriad of problems already and this was an excuse. That said the show was trying to insinuate that there may be truth to the accusation, but I'm pretty sure it was some trash like TMZ or something anyways so it's not worth much.

So, they made a decision to decide their partnerships in the free market? I thought that was what the right wing loves?

Also, you guys always applaud cunty behavior, then moan because it might have consequences. It's the petulant need to have one's baby behavior subsidized.

Are people really applauding you here?

Kid Rock is a can and makes shit music.

shit bro, you half way to being Kid Rock. Don't forget the small people on your way up!

Kid Rick is walking hepatitis's a thru c

Pretty sure Bob Ritchie's first son is half black. Lol. Racist my ass. I agree, fk Oprah

He could have at least figured out some clever name to use. Ba-Wit-Da-Burger would would still be open.

LOL, that's actually pretty good. Your people should talk to his people

Hey white men, take notice. You may not voice your opinion on any minority and may only voice negative opinions of yourself and people who have a similar skin tone! The time for freedom is over!

Hes not going into a camp you pussy.

Other people have the right not to associate with people who publicly act like scum.

“Everything must be racist at all cost “ ~
dumb left and PC culture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back