Social Kid Rock loses restaurant in Detroit for saying "rude" things about Oprah, because that's "racist."

Is being glad Kamala Harris dropped out, or saying "F*** Oprah Winfrey" racist?

• Total voters
If he were black, and you owned a restaurant, you would be a racist and at risk of losing your business for saying that. Do you see a problem there?
Oh, I could care less what he said to Oprah. In general terms, the guy makes crap music.

Kid rock is a good kid

could of been UFC champ or even POTUS with the right coach and training
Plus he banged Pamela and punked Tommy Lee

Kid rock is a good kid

could of been UFC champ or even POTUS with the right coach and training
Plus he banged Pamela and punked Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee likely would have won that fight.

Why do people care what Kid Rock says?

I'd rather eat sloppy joe's at a strip club, than eat at Kid Rock's restaurant, but what he said was not racist in the slightest.

That's what he gets for rhyming 'things' with 'things'.

I'd rather eat sloppy joe's at a strip club, than eat at Kid Rock's restaurant, but what he said was not racist in the slightest.
I never made it a point to go there. I would have eaten there, however. I mean, American's eat 'Red Robin' and crap. I'm sure it was better than that.

Weak. The real gambit is whether you'd eat scallops from a strip club buffet before eating at a Kid Rock's Rock Cock Pork Shop.

Did he just say F Oprah or did he imply she should give him oral pleasures (sideways?) also? Seems like he was way over the line and it's hard to do business with people like that because you get stained with their shit via association.

You poll question should be more like: After watching this vid would you still want to do business with Kid Rock?

Did he just say F Oprah or did he imply she should give him oral pleasures (sideways?) also? Seems like he was way over the line and it's hard to do business with people like that because you get stained with their shit via association.

You poll question should be more like: After watching this vid would you still want to do business with Kid Rock?
I've heard nastier things from some very successful people.. In private. But your point is not completely invalid.

Where was the last place he remembers having his restaurant?

Can't we all just agree that, in general, Kid Rock is a piece of shit?

So, they made a decision to decide their partnerships in the free market? I thought that was what the right wing loves?

Also, you guys always applaud cunty behavior, then moan because it might have consequences. It's the petulant need to have one's baby behavior subsidized.

The free market can be a real cunt sometimes.

Redacted

Last edited by a moderator:
People missing the point that it's apparently now ok for the media to slander people with baseless racism accusations

Hey white men, take notice. You may not voice your opinion on any minority and may only voice negative opinions of yourself and people who have a similar skin tone! The time for freedom is over!

Back