Social Kid Rock loses restaurant in Detroit for saying "rude" things about Oprah, because that's "racist."

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Amerikuracana, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Is being glad Kamala Harris dropped out, or saying "F*** Oprah Winfrey" racist?

1. Yes

4.2%
  2. No

74.6%
  3. Yes, but only from a hetero white male

21.1%
  1. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

A reason he doesn't like Oprah is (in his words) this: "My people tried to get me to do The Oprah Winfrey show years ago and her people wanted me to write down 5 reasons why I loved her and her show… I said f*** that and her. End of story."

Listen to the brain slave recording this say Kid Rock (Bob) is "racist" for saying "f*** Oprah Winfrey and f*** Joy Behar." She sounds mid-late 20's. It makes me sad that our youth is brainwashed to go there immediately. Everything not PC out of a white male is racist.

Here's the editorial with the narrative that had Kid Rock's rather popular restaurant closed in Detroit's Little Ceasar's arena: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/o...9FrJzljVsjt-9zLIp7YcemQOq1-KtB1vwbpmdUIFZZhE4

I dislike Joy Behar, and I am nuetral towards Oprah. She seems ok I suppose. There is nothing wrong with disliking either. Disliking non-white people (men) cannot become illegal, like PC law is trying to enforce. That bothers me.

So tell me, how much punishment does a person deserve for saying "F*** Oprah Winfrey, and f*** Joy Behar?" How racist does that make you?

I saw an interview last night where a man actually pretended it was racist to not like Kamala Harris for President. The thought policing has to stop.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Steel Belt

The article said he didn't renew his lease. People didn't force him to do anything, including being a dumb drunken cunt.

Why don't you tell me about how the left is the sole user of identity politics, that is, if you can, here in the white genocide?

3. Rygu

Rygu R.I.P. Obie Platinum Member

More proof the word racist has lost its actual meaning.

4. Amerikuracana

The article states the Illitch's decided not to renew his lease. I'm not sure of that accuracy. Don't change the subject to create a straw-man, either. Weird.

5. Amerikuracana

Was that intentional? Kind of sad and nefarious if it was.

6. Wet Blanket

Wet Blanket He / Him - Totally Radical Vegan Misanthrope

Kid Rock should lose everything for making all of those horrible noises over other people's hit songs.

7. hillelslovak87

So, they made a decision to decide their partnerships in the free market? I thought that was what the right wing loves?

Also, you guys always applaud cunty behavior, then moan because it might have consequences. It's the petulant need to have one's baby behavior subsidized.

8. Amerikuracana

The media is trying to create, and enforce social law. It has powers that rival, and sometimes exceed, the state in many ways. If you are not allowed to say "F*** Oprah Winfrey" because that has been deemed "racist," and the social credit neo-corporate PC law enforcers (of course the left is pro MNC now *rolleyes*) inflict damage on stocks, or threaten peoples wealth of they do not act in accordance, then they are restricting speech as borderline state actors.

9. hillelslovak87

Oh Jesus. Stop the martyrdom in service of this drunk dipshit. The restaurant chain that had an agreement with him for his shitty pork rind restaurant and decided they didn't want to be associated with him. Maybe because you don't want the face of your business being a 50 year old who is still a drunken coked up fool?

Christ, everyone is out to get you because of your color. You're so brave speaking out against this evil. Nobody with half a mind to history will ever listen to a fucking right winger when it comes to free speech.

10. Damien Karras

Damien Karras Mirabile dichtu, don't you agree?

Yeah Kid Rock is the kind of guy who says it like it is which is bawitdaba and da dang da dang's the diggy diggy before he says the boogie said jump up the boogie.

So I'll just take it with a grain of salt.

11. Amerikuracana

Oh, this actually deserves a thread as well:
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/03/why-everyone-is-criticizing-the-new-peloton-bike-christmas-commercial/

The man and women don't want her to be unhealthy and over-weight, so that was deemed "sexist." Pelaton's stock dropped immediately upon this "news." That's not the "free-market" dude, that's the state media deciding who gets money based on "social credit." If actual sales and profits had gone down, and THEN the stock would have dropped, THAT is the "free-market." When buyers and shoppers are not in control, and a corporate/media/government coalition is, you don't have a "free-market" anymore. We are inching that way.

12. Damien Karras

which media? Fox and Breitbart or the other guys?

HARRISON_3 and Wet Blanket like this.
  13. dezzy

dezzy ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ Platinum Member

unplug yourself from the outrage before you go postal m8

[​IMG]

14. Damien Karras

Wait... so, the stock market is taking orders from the media to devalue a company's stock before letting the market decide?

Do you even Wall street brah?

15. hillelslovak87

You are whinging in the exact manner as the leftists you love to point out when they overreact over nothing.

The free market is a company's board making a decision on who they want to partner with. Due to having their licensing deal with a cokehead drunk in his 50s, they decided to not renew the lease with him. The consumer isn't in control of the board deciding who they partner with, or who they don't.

This white resentment is hilarious. In one breath its deus vult, blood and soil, and the view that everything of worth was made by the white christian west. In the next? Moaning about persecution, like you're Jews in the first century Roman Empire.

Tobegolm, Teen Wolf, 7437 and 4 others like this.
  16. jk7707

jk7707 Red Belt

Yes by all means create some more garbage threads about your deep analysis of things you saw on TV. That's what we need.

17. Amerikuracana

It's corporate media. We are getting propaganda. The local media outlets around here were all advertising specific things for Wal-mart and other retailers as "news." There was literally an "article" for a $40 lego set being sold for $20. You can get that off the clearance rack 350 days a year. It's not news.

uppercutbus likes this.
  18. Amerikuracana

When the corporate media can designate anything not completely aligned with being docile to their big-picture agenda as "racist" or "sexist" and that accusation causes a company, or individuals worth to drop dramatically, we have to start paying attention to where that leads. We are supposed to be a free market with appropriate social nets. You just blowing off disturbing trends is not as cool as you think.

19. Damien Karras

so when does corporate media come together to decide which stories to run and also which direction to take their agenda?

20. method115

method115 Titanium Belt

It's stupid but hard for me to care really. Kid Rock will survive this.

21. Indianapolis Jones

Indianapolis Jones Green Gucci Suit Platinum Member

Kid Rock is a can and makes shit music.