Kid McCoy Is Brilliant

mozfonky

We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.
@Gold
Reaction score
He got himself banned so he won't have to respond if Toney loses and if Toney wins he will probably come on with a new id laughing his ass off. Think I'm right?

Brilliant may be too strong a word for such a scheme.

actually.. this is the mma guys loss really.. those guys banned him and other boxing fans.. so when the inevitable happens, they will not have anybody to force feed crow..

the sensitive mma fans should have waited to get him banned..

Its the other lemmings that followed suite I find bewildering? As if getting banned is some sort of badge of honour. McCoy was a great read though, won't be difficult to pick him out if he returns.

I am not making fun of Kid cause I liked him but this makes me laugh and reminds me of everything that has gone on over here in the last week.

Brilliant may be too strong a word for such a scheme.

ok, he's cunning, kid mccoy, i know you are out there you mf'er. You are cunning.

Kid's brilliant, no doubt about it.

He was doing his best to pimp one of the worst UFC main events ever, and a retarded mma mod banned him for it.

He employed a more elegant version of the technique used by James Toney himself to hype the fight ffs.

Kid is a fan and friend to mma, and we (the regulars) all know it, even if the basement dweller charged with regulating this shitheap didn't.

Kid's brilliant, no doubt about it.

He was doing his best to pimp one of the worst UFC main events ever, and a retarded mma mod banned him for it.

He employed a more elegant version of the technique used by James Toney himself to hype the fight ffs.

Kid is a fan and friend to mma, and we (the regulars) all know it, even if the basement dweller charged with regulating this shitheap didn't.

Which moderator banned him??

I'm going to go out on a wild guess and say it was Oeshon

MMA fans are some of the most immature, annoying idiots out there. Why do they feel the need to discredit and slam boxing so bad all the time?

I just don't get it.

Childish morons.

MMA fans are some of the most immature, annoying idiots out there. Why do they feel the need to discredit and slam boxing so bad all the time?

I just don't get it.

Childish morons.

Its short man/small penis syndrome... its all about the cash.

Banning Kid is laughable, best poster on here by a distance..

Wow, he was one of the best posters in the entire forum, nevermind the boxing forum...

I just don't get it.

Childish morons.

Do they? I don't think they do. You have over 2000 post's on an MMA forum so I guess they can't be that bad right?

You guys get all butt hurt and defensive over boxing, yet your idol troll McCoy trashed mma any chance he got.

I'm sure he'll be posting on another forum where you guys can dick ride him all day long.

So long fellas

I just don't get it.

Childish morons.

Well, I don't have any statistics, so I good be wrong in this hypothesis. :icon_lol:

But, and what you say is not far from the truth, I just think that is because boxing appeals to older folks, while mma - a new phenomenon really - appeals to the much younger crowd who are growing up on this new thing.

And so younger kids are, by nature, less mature than older people - thus the attitudes your noticing.

Can't blame kids for being kids. They'll mature like everyone else and surely love both sports like I do. How can you not. A fight is a fight.

. A fight is a fight.

you would think that, I personally follow and watch boxing, mma, kickboxing, sumo wrestling, judo, taekwondo, knockdown karate, jiu jitsu competitions, freestyle and greco roman wrestling and shootboxing. I never understand how someone can claim to like fighting, then say 'oh I like mma, boxing is so boring' or 'those taekwondo kicks suck' when the idea is to see two people engaged in the first sport known to man. it's ridiculous but then again these are ridiculous times.

Back