Kid admits his going to heaven book was a lie. Publisher will pull book.

Dude, I just realized you wrote 1079 posts since last month. Are you okay? Do you want some water?

i know. it is like if i didn't have to argue with so many dumbasses i might still be a yellow belt.

well, except for the fact that UFO's are contained in the natural world and God is outside of our universe and time.

and that God is why there is something instead of nothing, and aliens are really not.

and aliens would be physical. the soul is still metaphysical

The afterlife is like Oz. They're both human constructs as far as we can tell. They were also conveyed to us in a book. Did Dorothy really go to Oz or was it all a dream? OuuuUUUUuuuu!!!

i know. it is like if i didn't have to argue with so many dumbasses i might still be a yellow belt.

no see that's the great thing. You don't HAVE to argue. You can just say "I'm done with this. I must now walk away. It's time to walk away. I'm worried about your health. You're not even fearing death. That's not normal.

no see that's the great thing. You don't HAVE to argue. You can just say "I'm done with this. I must now walk away. It's time to walk away. I'm worried about your health. You're not even fearing death. That's not normal.

Not possible... Because the person he's really trying to convince is himself...

Not possible... Because the person he's really trying to convince is himself...

I think he's on the verge of realizing the massive time dump he took over the last month. He's on pace to accomplish in 8 months what took me 8 years! And of those 8 years, 4 were while working full time where I spent 90% surfing this site (work banned pretty much all websites except for this one). Do his parents know that their son gave up having a social life so he can sell the key to the universe? Maybe he's a mormon.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...l-pull-book?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=books

"I did not die. I did not go to heaven. I said I went to heaven because I thought it would get me attention."

Best part is the boys last name is Malarkey.

Edit* thought this was the kid who the movie is based off of. It's not. From another best selling book about a kid who claims he went to heaven.

Ever since Heaven is For Real came out, there have been countless others popping up.

He's saving himself for the afterlife. The burden of proof is gonna be off the hook!

Mentally stable adults who make crop circles, fake UFO videos, lie about NED, etc... should have all forms of communication permanently removed. That includes hands, tongue, voice box, maybe lips, etc...

Take their eyes too. People can type with them now. And as new tech comes out that allows people to use more and more parts of their bodies to communicate/type, then these liars get more and more body parts removed.

Some people want to know about this shit, and if there ever is/was some real account, it will be a needle in a haystack with all of these attention whore liars.

Mentally stable adults who make crop circles, fake UFO videos, lie about NED, etc... should have all forms of communication permanently removed. That includes hands, tongue, voice box, maybe lips, etc...

Take their eyes too. People can type with them now. And as new tech comes out that allows people to use more and more parts of their bodies to communicate/type, then these liars get more and more body parts removed.

Some people want to know about this shit, and if there ever is/was some real account, it will be a needle in a haystack with all of these attention whore liars.

BRB, returning that Sasquatch costume I just bought...

Lol at people's near death experiences being proof there's an after life.

Lol at people's near death experiences being proof there's an after life.

Exactly... And I even believe that he believes he's telling the truth. The only problem is, his tale of almost dying and going to heaven really is no different from countless others. All it proves is that the brain is capable of conjuring up some marvelous fantasies, something anybody who dreams or has imbibed a psychedelic has experienced.

Exactly... And I even believe that he believes he's telling the truth. The only problem is, his tale of almost dying and going to heaven really is no different from countless others. All it proves is that the brain is capable of conjuring up some marvelous fantasies, something anybody who dreams or has imbibed a psychedelic has experienced.

I think most everything I hear concerning the unproven is BS, but this is the part that gets me: Someone wrote a book on the stats of NDE, and somewhere around 70% of all NDE's the people saw exclusively deceased relatives and friends.

If these people are just hallucinating as some people claim, then why do they mostly see exclusively deceased, and not people from recent memories, etc...?

I have listened to debate on this, from the pros in the field, and there is simply no good answer for this. Assuming that the NDE accounts aren't just contrived stories to get attention.

193129082d46c5ecdb9fd1cf42632ba28752019bcb663b0c02b88a1b2f4e3d44.jpg

The sad part is that there were a bunch of adults that had to be in on the process to get this book published. This 6 year old woke up from a coma, said he went to heaven, and they fucking believed him to the point of writing a book about!!

I have a 6 year old. I can tell when that motherfucker is bullshitting from a mile away. It's easy because he's SIX. This kid was THAT good of a liar at age SIX to get a slew of adults to believe this crap? OR, they saw a chance to make a buck and went for it...?

lol nice

I believe there's a huge invisible elephant flying in the sky with Krishna on its back.

The burden of proof is on you to prove me wrong.

He seems a bit brainwashed with the whole "the Bible is enough" part.

I am not saying that religious people are brainwashed, but the urge to be orthodox is a strong one amongst the super religious.

I can imagine it: Son, your experience of a legitimate mystical experience does not accord with our narrow conception of what the BIble teaches. That means your experience? Is wrong. Believe only in this book, which we have interpreted to mean this.

The funny thing is if you actually read the bible it says that no one goes to heaven or hell until judgement day, til then everyone is chilling in purgatory. So either the kid lied, or he was just having a drug induced dream.

I don't believe in it, but I studied to bible for some time just because I found it interesting.

The funny thing is if you actually read the bible it does NOT say anybody goes to hell.
Oh yeah and not every body goes to heaven either and there are no mention of purgatory.

When you are dead you are dead. Its in the bible.

It's sickening that these '23 Minutes in Hell' or 'Heaven is for Real' stories have any credibility in the Christian community.

I was raised Baptist, and while not active in the Church I still have respect for it, while disagreeing with a few principles of the Bible.

And it's amazing to me that these authors claim to have gone over to each realm of the afterlife temporarily, and came back by God's will, to publish books and make millions off of it.

Wow. It's amazing what some people will believe.

It's sickening that these '23 Minutes in Hell' or 'Heaven is for Real' stories have any credibility in the Christian community.

I was raised Baptist, and while not active in the Church I still have respect for it, while disagreeing with a few principles of the Bible.

And it's amazing to me that these authors claim to have gone over to each realm of the afterlife temporarily, and came back by God's will, to publish books and make millions off of it.

Wow. It's amazing what some people will believe.

You do not think it is reasonable to assume some people publish these books for less materialistic reasons?

If I legitimately visited Heaven, I would want to publicize my experiences.

You do not think it is reasonable to assume some people publish these books for less materialistic reasons?

If I legitimately visited Heaven, I would want to publicize my experiences.

Then they should donate the profits to philanthropy organizations. But they don't, they're pretty much set for life.

Back