Kid admits his going to heaven book was a lie. Publisher will pull book.

Where were you... When the kid who said he went to heaven admits he actually didn't go to heaven?

It sucks we live in a world where bad things like car crashes happen to children.

evidence_of_the_afterlife.jpg

This is the largest study on NDE's ever conducted.

Heaven is for dead people. If someone went to heaven, then ended up being alive, that would mean God made a mistake.

Get your shit together, God.

I wouldn't have confessed at all so good on him. Although tbf if I tried writing that shit people'd be like 'how does a Half-German registered sex criminal get into heaven exactly?' and I'd just have to make some shit up like 'I shook some black dudes hand once'

I think one of the big problems with the human race is thinking about some afterlife.
Most likely there is no afterlife.
Make the most out of life and die happy.

The kid from the movie "Heaven is Real" is decently old now and still stands by his story. Sounds like bullshit to me either way, Jesus coming in with his rainbow robe on a unicorn or w/e. But most Christians will take any chance to grasp at straws that their fairy tale is real.

The funny thing is if you actually read the bible it says that no one goes to heaven or hell until judgement day, til then everyone is chilling in purgatory. So either the kid lied, or he was just having a drug induced dream.

I don't believe in it, but I studied to bible for some time just because I found it interesting.

I wouldn't have confessed at all so good on him. Although tbf if I tried writing that shit people'd be like 'how does a Half-German registered sex criminal get into heaven exactly?' and I'd just have to make some shit up like 'I shook some black dudes hand once'

Gotta find a hand to shake after work, I guess.

Anybody here read the "Heaven is for Real" book? A supposed Christian threw that book at me because I expressed doubt about someone being a psychic. What the connection was, I'll never know.

Anyway, I read the book and it was terrible. Whether you are an Atheist or a Christian, you'll probably see that book as bullshit.

Anybody here read the "Heaven is for Real" book? A supposed Christian threw that book at me because I expressed doubt about someone being a psychic. What the connection was, I'll never know.

Anyway, I read the book and it was terrible. Whether you are an Atheist or a Christian, you'll probably see that book as bullshit.

The movie is worse.

Back