Kicks in Khabib/Conor

He'll use front snap kicks to the body (same as against Chad), and probably stomp kicks to the left knee. Most likely no spinning heel kicks, as he uses those to prevent lateral motion when he has an opponent trapped on the cage. I expect some left round house kicks to set up his left hand.
I really like this analysis. Of all the posts this makes the most sense

if khabib doesn't get koed with edson kicks its very unlikely cman can.

Depends how hard the kick lands and the accuracy. We've seen people survive hard shots before and yet get put out by seemingly small ones.

Conor stopped throwing those silly spin kicks because it made him gas out against Nate, that was the main reason he got so tired, because he was spamming those spinning kicks which never land and just hit the air. it uses a lot of energy. Groovy Lando is another guy who spams those spin kicks and he always gasses out from it.

The teep kicks he could use, but it would be risky as Khabib will just grab him or shoot.

Troll reply I can see why you have dubs.

You can't go into detail and are just "bu bu you're wrong" because you don't know anything about this sport.<45>
I'm using on screen keyboard atm lol, It is what it is.

Only calling it as I see It

Your analysis Is immature, amateur and overly simplistic.

Training for over a decade, watching since early pride. I know enough.

You'll see what I mean in the next few years.

I got dubs for being drunk and bumping like 10+ of my old threads. First time ever lol

Anyways i don't mean too much disrespect, honestly just trying to help you out. You can take heed or not. You're prob just a troll / shill tho so im prob wasting my time

<DisgustingHHH>

It's not that you are totally wrong. Sure, he used a simplistic analysis. What he said is true, though, with the exception that we don't know that it will affect Conor in that way.

I haven't seen you do any better, though
I'll do better when i have my new keyboard ..lol

typing with a mouse truly kills the creative mind

Nothing is ever that simple though, It's a waste of time entertaining that level of analysis

Conor stopped throwing those silly spin kicks because it made him gas out against Nate, that was the main reason he got so tired, because he was spamming those spinning kicks which never land and just hit the air. it uses a lot of energy. Groovy Lando is another guy who spams those spin kicks and he always gasses out from it.

The teep kicks he could use, but it would be risky as Khabib will just grab him or shoot.
Lando is an excellent example of the downside of throwing all those flashy kicks. Conor has had success hitting guys in the gut but idk if the risk is worth it against Khabib. I assume the eagle will be ready and take Conor down if he airmails kicks

I'm using on screen keyboard atm lol, It is what it is.

Only calling it as I see It

Your analysis Is immature, amateur and overly simplistic.

Training for over a decade, watching since early pride. I know enough.

You'll see what I mean in the next few years.

I got dubs for being drunk and bumping like 10+ of my old threads. First time ever lol

Anyways i don't mean too much disrespect, honestly just trying to help you out. You can take heed or not. You're prob just a troll / shill tho so im prob wasting my time
So, do you like... actually want to discuss kicks in this fight and share your superior knowledge or are you planning on wasting another paragraph on your screen keyboard to send me a gay pm?

that one landed on khabib's neck barely missing the jaw
Crazy to think that Barboza was that close to flushing khabib
It was a calf hit to the neck/shoulder, not a heel to temple, and we dont know if it would have finished him. Other people have survived it, and barboza couldnt land it again. I doubt conor can afford to get too crazy with kicks, he wont be standing long enough. Im sure javier m has schooled khabib on conors strikes for several months now. I dont expect conor to throw any kicks that do more than try to keep khabib away. Its hard to throw roundhouses or spins of any kind with someone closing the distance as fast as khabib will with his pressure. Being a southpaw conor is already at a disadvatage with his lead leg being closer to khabibs lead arm for td. He might try a couple of push front kicks, but chad caught a couple of them leading to a td, so i wouldnt get too nuts if i were conor.

So, do you like... actually want to discuss kicks in this fight and share your superior knowledge or are you planning on wasting another paragraph to send me a gay pm?
Morale of the story.. Don't get drunk and post on sherdog @MescalineDreams and that's coming from a guy who respects your posts lol

I don’t expect Khabib to do anything other than rush forward because that’s his style, but if there’s any fight where he might sit back, it’s this one. The first round might actually be quite boring. It all depends on Khabib’s game plan

I'll do better when i have my new keyboard ..lol

typing with a mouse truly kills the creative mind

Nothing is ever that simple though, It's a waste of time entertaining that level of analysis
Guy has time shit up the thread getting personal with multiple posts on his screen keyboard but can't actually talk about fights<45>You should change your name to MasculineDreams because you're fucking gay.

Guy has time shit up the thread getting personal with multiple posts on his screen keyboard but can't actually talk about fights<45>You should change your name to MasculineDreams because you're fucking gay.
1O9M.gif

Digging up gifs on google on his screen keyboard now<45>

If anyone remember's the fight between Whittaker and Colton Smith... Conor should consider that approach.

It looked strange but was very effective.

Conor will be scared to kick, and gunshy with his hands because he'll be bracing for the td.

This is why strikers look awkward against dominant wrestlers.

One td and the fight could be over.
I know what you mean, based on the past striker vs grappler match ups..but I really think if Conor had the mindset of going into a match scared to do this, scared to do that..he wouldn't take the fight..especially on that he doesn't need to take. There's a difference between being cautious and not giving your opponent easy advantages and being fearful. I think Conor will go in believing he can get up from the takedown without getting too much damage

Back