Kicking vs punching on the streets.

TS comes off too autistic to not be spacetime, lol.

I will give you £1000 if it's not spacetime and i'll give you £5000 if he finally got around too tidying up his room

It's spacetime, the legend that trains at a self confessed McDojo TKD school, who's tiny bit of unrelatable knowledge that he has learnt, is the font of all knowledge on the competitive martial arts and self defence spectrum. Quick to give shitty advice with no experience. But slow to take any good advice from people looking to genuinely help him.

Solid tactic if you are a pro

Average amateur mt guy cant low kick hard enough in my experience and average ammy mma guy sure as shit cant
Cole saying ammys can't hit hard

This is heresy to @Dexter and would like to know your exact location

Had a friend that used to regularly "kangaroo" kick people in the face (front kick), in street fights. He had never done much formal training, but he was awesome with jump kicks and flying knees. I on the other hand have never attempted a kick in a fight, mma or street. I don't feel comfortable lifting my feet off the ground even though I'm a fairly proficient kicker.

The thing with punches is that if you really know how to punch you can end a fight rather quickly in the streets against a random thug. With kicking not so much, and in the streets if you let people hang around too much, that's when things can get dicey where someone might take out a weapon or other people will start jumping in
pretty sure a kick to the head is at least just as likely to knock someone out, or daze them to end the fight as a punch is. just saying...

had his goal been true self defense, and had he wanted to escape, this video shows a solid leg kick can provide the opportunity to escape a single aggressor, in a real life fight.
however this particular guy was in an ego driven street fight, so chose not to end the fight via escape.

bouncer drops a guy with a leg kick, other bouncer helps him up, and pushes him away, conflict over.

If you're in a street fight it's likely your opponent isn't a bare knuckle boxer and won't react well to a solid punch in the face. If you don't have the ability to throw a fight ending punch it's best to just run away.
plenty of people have the ability to throw fight ending punches...that's not the hard part. the hard part is landing that punch solidly/squarely enough to actually end the fight...same problem with kicks...

plenty of people have the ability to throw fight ending punches...that's not the hard part. the hard part is landing that punch solidly/squarely enough to actually end the fight...same problem with kicks...
Well if you aren't confident you can land a fight ending punch then it's best to run away.

You can get far more force behind a good elbow than you can with a punch. The trade off is range, to land an elbow you essentially half your range. It's a risk vs reward. Most of my knockout/stoppage wins in MT were from elbows.

pretty sure a kick to the head is at least just as likely to knock someone out, or daze them to end the fight as a punch is. just saying...
It's has to travel a lot further to the target, therefore it is more difficult to land.

Back